View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Mescaline high from Peruvians a unique experience

MetanoiaMan

Bluelighter
Sort of a lighter and faster feeling than any other Psychedelic I've tried. Can't really compare it to anything else. Ayahuasca is way more intense. Mushrooms kind of heavier and deeper, Acid less physical. It reminded me more of ecstasy more than anything else. I was surprised. Wasn't full of insights, more of a lightening of the mind. Any body else have any opinions of this unique psychedelic?

I've tried Peruvian twice, and couldn't get anything out of it. I had powdered dried cuttings, first I had 30 grams, then 60 grams 2 weeks later. It was very light, kind of pleasant in non-psychedelic way, but no visuals, nothing major at all, apart from some placebo effects. I guess potency of Peruvian is a real hit and miss. Having said that I'd love to have a real mescaline experience someday.

I've tried Peruvian twice, and couldn't get anything out of it. I had powdered dried cuttings, first I had 30 grams, then 60 grams 2 weeks later. It was very light, kind of pleasant in non-psychedelic way, but no visuals, nothing major at all, apart from some placebo effects. I guess potency of Peruvian is a real hit and miss. Having said that I'd love to have a real mescaline experience someday.

I boiled down about three ounces of peruvianus which is higher in mescaline than sand pedro, which is what people usually use. It worked. Wasn't spectacular though. When I laid down and closed my eyes was aware of this grasshopper type being that was the spirit of the plant. Sort of a cousin to what you experience with ayahuasca. it works your limbic system. Interesting, but it made me feel super agitated as well.