View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Mescaline Extraction Questions Using 69Ron Method

learner

Greenlighter
There is a friend without a computer that asked me to post these questions to see if anyone knows of someone out there who has experimented with 69ron method of Mescaline Extraction using only food grade material.
My friend has heard about many posts on this subject and was going to attempt to extract some mescaline from P Torch as a research project. Here are some questions.

1. What is the best way to get the outer green off the plant to be able to dry it, some folks seem to like freezing it beforehand. Does the skin come off better this way and would assume you only use the outer green and keep as little white flesh out as possible?

2. Do most people reuse the d-limonene for each pull and when using torch about how many pulls does it take to get out the entire mescaline.

3. The next question is on mixing the d-limonene and vinegar together. Some people say it best to use a small electric personal blender and others say just to turn the jar over a few times and let it sit a day or so, any comments on this as this does seem important.

4. Is there any other natural/safe liquid that can be used in place of the vinegar and if so what and how much to use.

5. As far as some people cleaning up (more pure) the mescaline after drying and getting a more white color, there are some people that have used a pure alcohol, could someone go into more detail about this or any other safe/natural method?

6. If there is anything else that was left out that would benefit this extraction please comment on it.

I would hope that the feedback from this post would be able to help my friend and anyone else who is doing research on this subject. THANKS FOR YOUR

TIME………… :)