Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Mescaline botany research

Solipsis

Bluelight Crew
Hey again pd peeps :D

Would anyone working in fields related to ethnobotany send me a PM? I have a potential idea about mescaline-producing plants (mostly cacti of course) I would like to discuss.

Heyo, you'd probably have a lot better luck over at the Nexus. There's a guy named Muskogee Herbman there who knows a lot about mescaline-containing plants.

A field of research I'm also interested in. What cacti are out there that have mescaline that we just haven't yet discovered have mescaline?? That's what I wanna know. : P

^^^I as well!

I’m also curious to try any species that are psychoactive but DO NOT contain Mescaline.

-GC

Thanks a lot Rhythm, will definitley check him out tho i hope its not the same herbman i have been in contact with before. I think there musst be a lot of Herbmen out there...

Other cacti?? idk, how many cacti are still being discovered?

Yeah the forgotten 'peyotes' those are indeed intriguing, maybe someday i'll look into that.

I wish I could share more about the research ideas but maybe at a later time. Kinda (hypo)manic right now much more than usual from dexamph + pregabalin but the creative output is just too good to ignore. Fine to shelve tho, until I know what can be done with it.

Do a hypomanic state from the mescaline containing cacti and perhaps you will seek more fruitfully in your cacti endeavors

Not that I am encouraging or condoning the use of substances of questionable legal stature

Last edited: