Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

mescaline blotters?

growit&smokeit

Bluelighter
No not the urban legend Got you. 8(
I extracted some mescaline about a year ago and had a small dose with some MDMA and it was active. I left it in a loft where it seems to have got hot and absorbed into the paper. Do you reckon if i treat the wrap as giant blotters it will be active or will the heat have killed it.

Last edited:
From what I understand phenethylamines are relatively stable compounds, so assuming it hasn't degraded and has only been absorbed into the paper, it should still be active. Be careful when dosing though, since I think it's fair to assume it had not absorbed evenly into the paper.
Here's a link to the mescaline storage/stability thread: http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/402801-Mescaline-Subthread-Storage-amp-Stability

Cool thanks. Thhere was a good amount of citric acid left and had finally got round to washing it with acetone and was disappointed that it had disappeared into the paper. Sort of wished just drank the tea now.

You stored mescaline powder in paper? What kind of paper? It seems it would have to be a lot of paper and not all that much mescaline?

mescaline is pretty stable and probably wasnt absorbed by paper. blotter paper is specifically made to absorb and hold liquids. doesnt mean you shouldnt try eating the paper though.

Yeah I'd only consider that if there was a significant amount of mescaline missing and it had nowhere to go. (It is always possible someone took some out I guess).
But even then, it only makes sense if it was kept in blotter type paper, good point.
So the TS better give us a more detailed account of the situation before thinking of possibilities like these.

If you made mescaline blotters, it would be something like a 6 inch by 6 inch square of cardboard you'd have to eat...

If the mescaline was stored in a place without too much humidity then the paper won't have absorbed any.