View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Mescaline and Meth Interaction + Other psychedelics and meth

Joey

Bluelighter
Seriously considering going on a mescaline trip. Just wondering what the interaction with meth is, I can't find much information myself. Also wondering what / if any psychedelics in general that can safely be taken? I know that some like ibogaine, ayahuasca, dxm(though a disassociative) for example can cause MAOI toxicity in combination with meth( right?).

I combined meth (huge amount) with LSD once (150mics). Overall I didn't enjoy it. My heart rate shot up to about 185 and caused panic. There is just no synergy between stims and psychedelics IMO. You can't enjoy the LSD because your mind is racing on stims, and you can't enjoy the stims because your mind is discombobulated from the LSD...

It was chaotic and not something I enjoyed. Actually had so much panic I was considering calling 911. That would not have ended well for me. Luckily I had some anti-psychotics on hand which killed both the stim and the trip.

I would advise against it. Better separate by themselves.

Never mix stims with LSD or other psychedelics. The one time i did it on LSD time and songs started playing in reverse and repeat the clock was literally going backwards it was so fucked my heart rate went up to 200 entire body was in pain i thought i was going to die went for a massive long walk to burn off the energy til the peak of the lsd wore off.

Mescaline is of such a gentle, loving nature I actually think it might combine alright with more traditional stims like meth, in the way that MDMA is pleasant when combined with stims in small doses for many people.

Acid and mushrooms are much more headfucky and disorienting/confusing than mescaline is. Mescaline is absolutely serene.

From a western medical perspective I wouldn't recommend it simply because of the risk of over stressing one's heart.

My buddy and his girlfriend were on what they thought was molly but was almost certainly meth. I feel pretty close to confident about this as do all of my friends who had done meth and molly at that point. Then we took some acid. 1 hit. Probably 105ug. This is a girl that had done acid with us probably 5 or 6 times at that point. Sometimes she'd even take 2 hits. She was always fine.

This night, though, she was convinced that we had taken her out to the boonies to drug her and well, do some very bad stuff to her. I'm convinced it was the mixture of the meth (which obviously makes you extremely paranoid) and the acid (which makes it hard to make good judgements or talk yourself down.) Just seems like a bad combo.

Saying that, her boyfriend had a great night with us. So you do you.