• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Mescaline analogues

I think the compound metaescaline would be a good one to have commercially available, despite potency only being that of mescaline itself. It's mescaline without the nausea. Appetite even stays normal. This may be the perfected version of mescaline.

There are other distinctions from mescaline. Unlike mescaline or Peyote, there is rarely any body discomfort during the early phase of intoxication, no nausea and only an occasional comment suggesting hyperreflexia. And, also unlike mescaline, most subjective reports on ME claim that music produces little imagery, and the exaggeration of color perception is more reserved. Appetite is normal, the tastes and textures of food are unusually rewarding. No subject has ever expressed a reluctance to repeat the experience. Sleep is easy, refreshing, and the following day seems free from residue. https://www.erowid.org/library/books_online/pihkal/pihkal119.shtml

proscaline is pleasant alone, not very "strong", but best mixed with another psych IME

proscaline is pleasant alone, not very "strong", but best mixed with another psych IME

Did it cause nausea like mescaline? Not many proscaline reports around so I might as well ask for more information from you.

As I was reading this thread I found it amazing, shocking, even mind changing the idea of mixing 2-3 different psychedelics even though ive mixed nitrous or ketamine at the end of lsd or shroom trips even lsd + mdma but never 2 different psychedelics together like lsd + shrooms.

Lets stick to the topic and maybe open up a thread on any psychedelic combos, as I too am curious on this matter.

Even though no chems can replicate the feeling I keep thinking its like opium pods v.s. chemical opioids in that pods or morphine is most addicts choice due to its insanely nodding properties or codeine without tolerance, to me nothing can beat this but I too would choose smoking fentanyl or heroin for the rush and forget about the nod (that's what people who do Dilaudids are doing).

Sorry for the side note!

Although I've tried many psychedelics I've never tried mescaline though always wanted to! I am thinking I should try San Pedro but want a cactus with minimum preparation and preferably 100% edible as is...peyote is very hard to get hold of right?...even by the Indian reservations (Native American)

I've tried escaline several times, only once by itself though and alone, it's nothing too special. I believe the dose was 70mgs. It kinda reminded me of a mescaline trip with a more warm colored 2c-i vibe. That description probably makes it sound better than it was, but it was very much enjoyable. Slight stimulation, no nausea surprisingly, pleasant body high, minor to moderate amount of visuals of the geometric nature...

In combination though, this stuff is excellent! On the comedown of a 6-apb/5-meo-mipt (and maybe 4-ho-met) I took an average 40mg? dose and the body high was very pronounced and enjoyable. Another incident, which honestly should've never happened in the first place, was when I mixed escaline with 5-meo-mipt (and unknowingly DOC as well)... almost immediately after plugging a pretty average dose of moxy about 2 hours into my escaline trip I was skyrocketed into one of my top 3 most intense trips. Not mentally, but both visually and physically.

I couldn't even see a few feet in front of me and felt very close to having a seizure, though it was too pleasant to worry about. I was stunned at how I went from zero to sixty within a matter of minutes, well, come to find out I was unknowingly dosed with a small dose of DOC a few hours before by some asshat and didn't find out til a day or two after. I could've been seriously injured, but thankfully I wasn't. I believe I wrote about this trip more in depth in the escaline thread. I guess that's all I have to add.