View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

mescaline + 2cb combo?

mexibro

Greenlighter
How has it been your experience with such exotic compounds? I think it should be just as intense as 800mg of mescaline HCl, if not much more euphoric. I have done mescaline HCl and it was an intense experience, although it gets pretty heavy with the body high. 2cb should bring out the visuals to the max and make the body high maybe much more intense but more pleasurable. I think 300mg of mescaline and 22mg of 2cb should do the trick.

Last edited:
such exotic compounds?

Not sure I'd classify Mescaline and 2C-B as "exotic", since they're arguably the most popular phenethylamine-type psychedelics out there (I guess 25I-NBOMe might be up there too, though I'd hesitate to call it "popular" since many users probably took it under the assumption it was LSD).

While I don't have any personal experience with Mescaline or 2C-B, here's a few things that are worth considering IMO:
* Mescaline has a significantly longer duration than 2C-B (~10 hours for Mescaline, ~6 hours for 2C-B if ingested orally)

* While it is unlikely for there to be any harmful interaction between the two substances, I'm not sure if it's a good idea to shoot for the equivalent of a 800mg Mescaline experience right away for your first time with the combo... those 2C's can be a bit tricky as far as dose-response curves go.

* 2C-B has actually been determined to act as an antagonist at the 5HT2A receptor (whereas other psychs like Mescaline act as agonists). This has been interpreted to mean that 2C-B either primarily acts as a psychedelic by activating the related 5HT2C receptor, or that it is somehow capable of "hot-wiring" 5HT2A to activate the signal cascades that you'd normally only get from a 5HT2A agonist. What am I getting at here? There is a chance that the combined effects of Mescaline and 2C-B might actually be less than "the sum of their parts". So if you do go for the combo, it would be interesting to read a trip report. :)

Sorry that this was mostly conjecture though.
Aynway, best of luck :)

Not sure I'd classify Mescaline and 2C-B as "exotic", since they're arguably the most popular phenethylamine-type psychedelics out there

That's not necessarily true, no one knows about 2cb outside of drug circles. I think its fair to say these are exotic compounds given their low demand and null presence on the streets.

I don't know were you live but in this place its IMPOSSIBLE to get your hands on 2cb. My friends who've tried it, they purchased it in a rave were they knew the organizers first-hand.

And don't get me started with synthetic mescaline :)

There is a chance that the combined effects of Mescaline and 2C-B might actually be less than "the sum of their parts". So if you do go for the combo, it would be interesting to read a trip report.

Thats extremely interesting, the few trip reports I've read with such a rare combo say that both drugs complement each other without one substance over-powering the other. I think I'll need to experience it to truly give a consensus. When I do this I'll come back here with a trip report.

Last edited: