• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Meprobamate

phatass

Bluelighter
can u sniff meprobamate and aceprometazine? or is it a stupid idea? i imagine its similar to soma... anyone sniffed soma ((carisprodol)!!!,,???

what about sniffin loxapine (neuroleptic) for the sedation... its madd powerfull... i took 400mg once and was passed out for 2 days and zombied out after...

i'm just lookin for sedation

Technically you could but I'm not sure the BA of the insufflated route of meprobamate. I don't know, never tried it. Can you be a guinea pig and let us know?

on wiki its sais ROA oral + the pills r big, i don't think its a good idea

I used to enjoy Soma back in the day but eventually it stopped working. Since I'm sober from benzodiazepines and opiates now it may possibly do something for me again. I'm not sure, I've been trying to get a doctor to prescribe it to me for my muscle pain but they all say no and give me Flexeril. I never get them filled. Soma is a controlled substance in Arizona. Doctors call it a "narcotic" down here.

I used to enjoy Soma back in the day but eventually it stopped working. Since I'm sober from benzodiazepines and opiates now it may possibly do something for me again. I'm not sure, I've been trying to get a doctor to prescribe it to me for my muscle pain but they all say no and give me Flexeril. I never get them filled. Soma is a controlled substance in Arizona. Doctors call it a "narcotic" down here.

lol fuckin Soma a "narcotic"...

One doctor said "I don't prescribe addictive pain killers for muscle pain. I was given clonazepam. Think about that for a second...

One doctor said "I don't prescribe addictive pain killers for muscle pain. I was given clonazepam. Think about that for a second...

thats ffuunnyy.....................................

i just snorted a fuckin huge spiral of k along wit the acid \i'm on annd i'm fuckkkkkkked........ :D:D:D=D=D=D8o8o8o8o:D=D

Great! I can't move from my computer and typing has become great. Buttons are like lego pieces. and the computer is huge.

Sorry for thread necromancin' but I rather not create a new thread while this one is still alive and non-archived.

As a Canadian, I haven't had the chance to give carisoprodol (Soma) a try...it's been removed from the market here since like 1997 or such. But I am able to get pills containing such : Codeine 8mg / Meprobamate 150mg / Acetaminophen (Paracetamol) 320mg / Caffeine 32mg, they're cheap as hell. Worth it? I think carisoprodol is a pro-drug for meprobamate isn't it? It's a migraine pill a friend of mine has available behind the counter in his country, he might slip me a dozen with an Atrophy LP I want really bad and thankfully he's my friend, getting an LP from most second tier (not necessarily in quality, but in notoriety) late 80's thrash metal means spending big bucks..sure the cd's are there, but they're not as cool.

So, other than the 8mg of codeine which although useless, I will have to not to take some of these 5-6 days before my suboxone doc visit, they rarely piss test me anymore, but in case they do, once I had actually eaten a Fiorinal with 30mg codeine in it, but I was on methadone, I told them, do you really think I cared about the 30mg of codeine in there? I wanted the muscle relaxant in it, I was scripted those before going to ORT in well pretty much 4 years ago exactly today. And all was fine.

Where are you guys exactly that you have such easy access to Meprobamate? I'm not asking for sources or anthing like that, I'm really just curious as I thought the drug itself was long passed from the market. Even Carisoprodol (Soma) seems to be on the way out of the Pharmacopeia here.

Well if you live in Irbil, I imagine not much stuff at all is available.

Soma is available all over the US and easy to get there.

My friend is in Eastern Europe, where he can buy these migraine pills with meprobamate....pretty much the same concept as Fiorinal/Fioricet except with meprobamate instead of butalbital. Have you ever had meprobamate? I want to hear something nice about them before saying yeah, throw them in the Atrophy - Socialized Hate LP.

You'd be surprised what's available in Iraq. Benzodiazepines, Barbiturates and even newer drugs like Pregabalin are available. Most medication is imported directly from Turkey, so anything that's available there.

I did know about Carisoprodol (Soma) and its role as a prodrug for Meprobamate, but in my neck of the woods, the frequency in which its prescribed is waning quickly in favor of less abusable drugs like Cyclobenzaprine.

Heh, my doctor was going to script me Flexeril 10mg 4 times a day with 12 refills. He gives 12 refills to everything he can, but I said, hm, I think 2 max in the evening would be enough, and I think you gotta take that for 2 weeks and take breaks, or take it infrequently? And he was fine with it, always good to let your doctor know what kind of education you have and have them reduce doses of a downer, even if lame like Flexeril helps. That's how I got my Temazepam and Bromazepam script from him. I hear Irbil is fine right now, the international independent journalist Joe Lauria was in a live interview from Irbil University and he described how things were...back this summer.

Just heard Daesh have put Kirkuk under siege though...that's not good, since it's like Irbil, mixed kurdish and arab cities on the borders of the Kurdish Iraq. When's that goddamn telegraphed "attack on Mosul" gonna happen? Russia practically routed them out of most of their Syrian strongholds, it looks like America has been throwing missiles into the desert that in Anbar where nobody lives for 2 years now.

Of course meprobamate is not looked favourably upon in many places, it was strangely enough, as mixed migraine pills like I described, available for longer than Soma up here in Canada, the headache pills being removed in 2003, carisoprodol in 1997. But yeah, I'd like to know how stronger meprobamate is as opposed to carisoprodol.

There's 150 and 375mg Soma pills I think. Meprobamate comes in 150mg pills only where the friend I mentioned lives, in those mixed tension headache pills. Thank god for Fiorinal with Codeine which are the same kinda thing except put Butalbital and less caffeine than those pills because there's hardly anything for tension headaches anymore that's quick and easy.

^Daesh! Most Americans don't know that shit. I think it's supposed to be a double entendre, as there's a phrase in Arabic that sounds almost identical that implies crushing something under your foot. That could be absolute bullshit. It was explained to me by one of my fellow teachers who was a Kurd and didn't actually speak Arabic. Erbil/Irbil is not bad at all. If you have an adventurous attitude and don't mind getting a little dusty and taking some cold showers occasionally (not a problem, it's hot as fuck most of the year) it's a great spot. Some folks have such a vile misinterpretation of what Islamic folks are actually like that you can't help but be surprised when you're getting ivited over to literally everyone's house for dinner that you encounter and then said dinner is awesome.

They were talking about the attack on Mosul last year at this time beginning in August when I got there. Everyone, Kurd, Arab and U.N. alike were all discussing it matter of factly as the 2016 Spring Offensive. Then it just never happened. I'll be surprised.

Sorry to derail, the headache pills you're talking about were prescription though right?

I think meprobamate > soma

Haven't had any in years, but I love it to death and would jump on any opportunity to get some around here.

I'd say you'd regret snorting it, BTW...

^You're right basically. Carisoprodol (Soma) primarily acts as a prodrug for the deliver of Meprobamate among other shit. Metabolism to the active drug is primarily through isozyme CYP2C19 of cytochrome P450.

Hm, I only heard that Obama was going for the Mosul re-take as his last military adventure.

Yeah all of that was prescription only. In 2001 to 2004 I was prescribed 15 Seconals (secobarbital) a year by my doctor for pre-college exam anxiety the night before...when a test would be at 8 am up to noon, I would not be able to relax and sleep normally and when I did sleep, it would be 2-3 hours of very vivid dreaming involving the calculus II/III/IV stuff where I would be resolving invented problems in my dream, seeing the prisms or whatever shape in 3d. It worked sometimes with easier stuff, I could go to college at 8am to do such a test, but I would go back home afterwards and miss other classes that might have been important. Anyway, it was a nightmare, but less complicated than a benzo addiction like I have now :\

I never abused it too, I knew 1 pill was sleep, 2 could be death. In late 2004 they removed all barbs (health canada) except for phenobarbital and butalbital (in Fiorinal). So I was scripted 15 Placidyls then in 2006 they removed it, so then I had to deal with weaker benzos that get you hooked up more as it feels like you always need to take more than the original script you are given. With those (Seconal and Placidyl, Placidyl is ethchlorvynol, some kind of alcohol derivative) gone, it's all I could get that worked regularly, Atarax works well but you gotta take it every 3-4 days and 50mg or else it's a waste of time. Funnily enough we still have chloral hydrate paid by the provincial med insurance for insomnia, there's this vial you gotta break and place a clothe on and inhale the vapours. Heh, this is still scripted but no more evil Seconal. Although, I doubt chloral hydrate gets one a tolerance/addiction, well I guess a tolerance, I doubt it works every night if you huff it all the time.