• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Mephedrone

Chelsea100

Greenlighter
I am concerned that how much mephedrone could be excreted in sweat, especially the fingers.

The reason is I fed my pet cat and could of potentially but unlikely had some of the powder on my fingers,but more than likely sweat. i split some food on his neck as wiped it off with a j cloth but he now has a patch and mark on his skin. FYI he is a Sphynx hairless cat.

Can anyone advise on the amount that could be excreted in sweat.

Thanks

You spilled food on your cat and now you're worried that he has been contaminated by the mephedrone leaking from your fingers? Is that right?

Yes.

Either sweat from my fingers as i know that my fingers excrete when on the drug. OR I may well have had some of the drug on my fingers, however I think this was unlikely. Problem is I cannot be sure.

I am concerned that how much mephedrone could be excreted in sweat, especially the fingers.

The reason is I fed my pet cat and could of potentially but unlikely had some of the powder on my fingers,but more than likely sweat. i split some food on his neck as wiped it off with a j cloth but he now has a patch and mark on his skin. FYI he is a Sphynx hairless cat.

Can anyone advise on the amount that could be excreted in sweat.

Thanks

Well, lets say you took 500 mg of Mephedrone, and all of it comes out in your sweat.

If we use 1.5 meters squared as the surface area from which you can sweat, .0025 square meters (5 cm by 5 cm) for the area of your fingers that could have contacted him, and a constant sweat rate across all body surfaces

We get .0025/1.5* 500 or

(.8 mg) over the course of several hours of sweating.

SInce a significant portion of mephedrone is metabolized

The amount that would be on your fingers at any time, would be orders of magnitude less

Say a a few tenths of a microgram.

Thanks in terms of sweat i think i am now reassured. What about if I had had some on my fingers directly.?

Look, just stop touching the cat with your mephedrone covered hands and everything will be fine.

Last edited:
Not helpful there. This was a one off and Im trying to establish if there could be an issue.

It's not an issue, there would not be enough meph in your sweat or on your fingers to do anything to your cat