• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

"Mephedrone" vs meth?

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
I keep hearing this chemical "mephedrone" being mentioned.

I understand it's a cathinone or substituted, how does it compare to amphetamine or meth?

Could it be used as a cognitive enhancer or study aid?

These are completely different substances, just that they share the phenylethylamine backbone and both are CNS stimulants but while meth makes the brain to shovel tons of dopamine out, so is mephedrone a more balanced (Serotonine-Norepinephrine-Dopamine) releaser, mephe shares similarities with MDMA while of course that's a stim too but that's it about the similarities. Mephe also lasts much shorter and has a different metabolism, leadfing to 4-methylephedrine accumulating and creates harmful vasoconstriction.

I would say that both chemicals have their ups and downs, with meth it's mostly the duration (sleepless nights) and with mephe the metabolic effects. And that it's gone rare these days since bans in UK etc but it's still around. If I had to choose, I'd probably take the mephedrone.

Low doses of both can be used as study aids, but you need to stick to LOW dosages. I tried this with 3-MMC and ended up in a heavydepression after a while, might have been concomitant medication, Idk. But meth is notably allowed in the US as ADHD aid in threapy resistant cases.

Mephedrone is probably the mildest hard drug until now. LSD is the least damaging drug around, but it will not induce euphoria, pleasant stimulation, and mood lift. Most hard drugs that give a great high are also very harsh on your health, especially on the heart. Mephedrone gives a pleasant high, but it does not punish you by overstimulating your heart. The most common side effect of most stimulants consumed recreationally is cardiovascular overstimulation. Cocaine is the worst. Cocaine exerts its cardiotoxicity not in one but in two different ways. Mephedrone's cardiac effects are mild. My pulse does not accelerate past 100, even when I do it two days in a row. On speed or Coke or meth, after more than 8-9 hours, my heart decides to let me know she is only able to perform her activity. in an erratic manner that lowers her efficiency considerably and increases the likelihood of potentially catastrophic cardiac events. Mephedrone seems to release a lot less norepinephrine and adrenaline compared to Coke, speed, and meth. That seems to explain Mephedrone's leniency towards the heart. If you don't binge for two days or more, your heart will continue its activity without bothering you.

4-MMC was the grossest crap I’ve ever half tried lol

smelt like cat piss REALLY, like they say….had it tested at lab in Canada, “Get your drugs tested” harm reduction service in B.C. Canada due to 1,000’s of deaths due to commie poison from China, it was Mephedrone 4-MMC

took a small tester and felt really sketchy. Tossed the G in the garbage. Fck that.

d-Desoxyephedrine HCL (Desoxyn) Methedrine is like genuine Versace straight from Italy, 4-MMC is a knock off coming from a shithole in an Asian slum.

Mephedrone is probably the mildest hard drug until now. LSD is the least damaging drug around, but it will not induce euphoria, pleasant stimulation, and mood lift. Most hard drugs that give a great high are also very harsh on your health, especially on the heart. Mephedrone gives a pleasant high, but it does not punish you by overstimulating your heart. The most common side effect of most stimulants consumed recreationally is cardiovascular overstimulation. Cocaine is the worst. Cocaine exerts its cardiotoxicity not in one but in two different ways. Mephedrone's cardiac effects are mild. My pulse does not accelerate past 100, even when I do it two days in a row. On speed or Coke or meth, after more than 8-9 hours, my heart decides to let me know she is only able to perform her activity. in an erratic manner that lowers her efficiency considerably and increases the likelihood of potentially catastrophic cardiac events. Mephedrone seems to release a lot less norepinephrine and adrenaline compared to Coke, speed, and meth. That seems to explain Mephedrone's leniency towards the heart. If you don't binge for two days or more, your heart will continue its activity without bothering you.

LSD …ahhhh. My every Saturday 3pm martini. 6pm full onset, an amazingly fun Saturday with a pleasant afterglow for Sunday. Safe, Super Clean…amazingly pleasurable and fun, happy, pro social, music is like sex, sex is like a trippy erotic fantasy that I’m really experiencing,

LSD 100ug standard dose is the best molecule I’ve ever had.