• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Mephedrone and Cannabanoid's made illegal in first US state North Dakota

thanks for the article. i definitely think mephedrone is on the fast track to banning all over the world. honestly i can't remember ever seeing a research chemical go from zero to global sensation so fast.

(so i guess people do live there)

haha :D seriously though, if it's on the map in a place like south dakota you know the jig is up.

thanks for the article. i definitely think mephedrone is on the fast track to banning all over the world. honestly i can't remember ever seeing a research chemical go from zero to global sensation so fast.

haha :D seriously though, if it's on the map in a place like south dakota you know the jig is up.

No no no... It's NORTH Dakota. So we should be fine. LOL@@@

what thew fuck is mephefrone anyway..i seen a couple threads and saw a coupke youtube videos and its just a binch of kids freaking out

what thew fuck is mephefrone anyway..i seen a couple threads and saw a coupke youtube videos and its just a binch of kids freaking out

Seriously,
You have like 4,100 posts. I am sure you know how to use the search function on here. Search Mephedrone. There are like 25 threads on it. Or google it..............

I'm guessing it's 'cos there aren't any dealers in ND, and this drug is very easy to order online. But goddamn if they fuck this up for the rest of the nation...

Seriously,
You have like 4,100 posts. I am sure you know how to use the search function on here. Search Mephedrone. There are like 25 threads on it. Or google it..............

it prolly took you longer to type out that punkass comment then it would have to just answered the question

shit i dont care enough about it, im not trying to research it here i dont need to check out the threads and use the search function.. all i was lookin for was a simple staright to the point response

"its like mdma" or its like acid or whatever it really is was all i was lookin for

it prolly took you longer to type out that punkass comment then it would have to just answered the question

shit i dont care enough about it, im not trying to research it here i dont need to check out the threads and use the search function.. all i was lookin for was a simple staright to the point response

"its like mdma" or its like acid or whatever it really is was all i was lookin for

Hey,
Not trying to be a punkass at all. I am new to this forum. Not new to "forums" in general though. There is a lot more to learn about this RC than just a few lines of information I can give you. Just showing you where to go to actually learn about it. It seemed like you wanted to. That's what bluelight is for. Sorry if I came across as a prick. Did not mean to. Peace to you.
~~FUSIONZ~~
<3<3<3

you see bob deals with retards on a daily basis in BDD, so when he gets the chance to give a smartass comment that he normally has to give serious answers too , he cant resist..its ok i understand