• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

mephedrone 4g, amphetamine 1g and alcohol - experienced - a night that took me back!

xpensivtaste

Bluelighter
i am quite experienced with stims. ecstasy being my DOC but of poor quality so this night was all about the m-cat. it reminded me of the old days when i would get high on x and it was oh-so-good!

the quality of the mcat and speed i had were pretty high. the meph had a yellow tinge which for some reason i instantly knew was going to be good.

so i start the night off by plugging 50mg of mephedrone.
within minutes i am cleaning my kitchen and begin to come up....it was not intense but had me on a good level. i broke the syringe i was using to plug so i decided to mix another 150mg into water and neck it and felt a somewhat better rush. tasted foul though.
by this time i am also drinking a bottle of ginger joes and remain drinking them slowly until the early hours, i drank a maximum of 8 bottles but they are not strong, 8 would be enough to get me a little passed tipsy when no other drugs were involved.

about an hour goes by and most of the party have arrived, my partner and another guy were taking speed whilst the rest were taking meph. we are all sat in the garden enjoying the rarity of English sun.

another half hour goes by and i snort a large bump, this kicks me in the head and i am instantly gurning and get intense eye wobbles....feeling great and the euphoria was off the hook.
conversation was flowing nicely and some of us decided to walk to the shop for cigs and beers for the others.
when we arrived home i continued to snort small bumps until the 2g i originally had was gone, damn this stuff is so moorish! i was then offered a small bomb of speed which i swallowed.
after thinking i couldn't get much higher i came up even more and it is more intense than any of the mephedrone i had taken, i found this strange as i hate speed and usually it makes me feel dirty and buzzy but never blows me away as this did.

as the night carries on my friends and i talk in depth about our lives. a friend of mine seems to get upset quite a lot after taking stims and i spend about an hour consoling him, all the while chewing my face off and feeling an immense buzz from the drugs, he didnt seem to mind though and after a while felt happy enough to join the rest of the party.

sunrise seems to come around all too quickly and most of the party leave to go home to bed, my partner suggests getting another couple gram of mephedrone for me and some more speed for him so we can carry on into day 2, this seemed a good idea at the time - it was not! anyway i agree and after another mammoth bump i get an intense rush, teeth chattering, eye wobbles and struggle to speak properly but all the time feeling wicked and really enjoying myself.
the mcat seemed to disappear quickly as i continued to snort bump after bump chasing that initial buzz i got from the bomb of speed and large bump.....when it had gone i plugged a little more speed which i wish i had never had done....the quality was insanely poor and for some reason i could taste and smell something awful. not like the meph, not really like the speed but i thought it was to do with the speed and since i hate the stuff usually so much to the point i cant even be in the room whilst its being sorted for administration otherwise i would throw up. this was where it all messed up.

after taking the speed i just feel shitty, coming down and anxious thinking i need to snap out of this.
my partner gets me another half g of mephedrone from a dick head who lives around the corner in an attempt to bring me back up but its cut to hell and has no effect what so ever, still smelling this god awful smell and tasting it too which is most likely psychological, i decide to try sleep. i had benzo's to hand but since i had been drinking i had to ride it out alone which pissed me off.
bad ass come down all day and eventually fell to sleep and still felt shitty the next day. i dont regret it though, only the second batch of speed i took which really put me on a downer and possibly getting the second 2g of meph when i should have really gone to bed even though the stuff was spot on in terms of quality.

all in all a top night with some top people and i hope to repeat again in a while but without the speed.

thanks for reading

i had benzo's to hand but since i had been drinking i had to ride it out alone which pissed me off.
bad ass come down all day and eventually fell to sleep and still felt shitty the next day.

so you didnt take the benzos'? for me benzo's and alcohol is necessary to come down off lots of stims

i have some tolerance, weekly use of usually 2-3g in a night but usually the stuff is not as strong quality, this was a little more due to carrying on the second day rather than throwing in the towel and going to bed. otherwise i would only have had 2g. i am wary of drinking and taking benzo's, i did some research that day as i was coming down so bad and after reading it really is not a good idea i decided against it.

mephedrone is all i can get around here other than speed and i hate that stuff. i would turn it down over mdma any day of the week but thats just not an option for me in my area. thanks for reading guys.

Your partner seems incredibly naive. "my partner gets me another half g of mephedrone from a dick head who lives around the corner in an attempt to bring me back up". Yeah, that'll do it!

Me and my GF have buried 16g's over a whole weekend bender before, of excellent stuff too. Shit. Have I got a problem?

benzo's and alcohol is in my experience fine unless you take shitloads of benzo's but if they are sedating ones like temazepam or zopiclone its fine, the blackouts are more of a problem with powder etizolam or xanax/valiums.

its really quite a nice mix having BZD drugs and alcohol, and its drifts you to sleep

i'd be wary of mixing speed and meph i heard of people dying from mixing the two. my heart feels fucked after just meph but ont so bad from speed but each put strain on heart so combo will put even more strain as well as adding alcohol into the mix. I find alcohol makes meph comedowns twice as bad.