• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Mephedrone (4-MMC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrRabbit

Greenlighter
An acquaintance tells me that mephedrone was the best drug he's ever done. Incredible for sex, etc.

According to him mephedrone has completely disappeared (I AM NOT ASKING FOR SOURCES!). He says there were a couple of producers in China and they have been shut down and now there's no mephedrone anymore at all.

Is this correct or is he misinformed?

Thank you.

Yes large producers (such as the ones in China) stopped producing due to bans. Mephedrone all but dried up.

It can still be found here and there but not easily. It is still being produced, albeit in much smaller quantities then before.

There are also people out there pedalling "newer" cathinones, such as 4-emc, 4-cmc, etc.... And these newer ones sometimes get sold as 4-mmc so keep that it mind if you do ever find somebody selling supposedly mephedrone. Doesn't mean it isn't actually mephedrone, but there is a good enough chance it might not be...

Thanks for the info. So it still exists but is practically impossible to find. So I'll basicallly have to stop hoping to ever be able to try it. Damn shame, but that's life.

Thank you guys, have a great weekend!

yep, 'drone was my first love; tried it for the first time on my 18th bday when it was still legal in the UK with like a 99.8% purity.
such stuff as which dreams are made of...

and then it got banned and then all the good labs shut down and/or were raided and now tis but a distance memory.
and so we push on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past.
have a great weekend all! stay safe! aaaand i think we've come to the end of this brief but enjoyable conversation - closed :)

Status
Not open for further replies.