• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc mental breakdown in progress

maddog420

Greenlighter
Hi... I have decided to try ambien for the first time and i want to make sure that i take a safe dosage. I took 30mg of hydrocodone 5 hours ago and just snorted 30 mgs of focalin+20mgs adderall ir, both of which i had cooked and converted to freebase form, and took 120mgs of adderall xr 14 hours ago... I am a regular user of stimulants(100mgs per day at minimum), but they are not cutting it... My girlfriend killed herself last night and i cannot deal with reality... I need to escape or i will freak the fuck out and probably end up hurting/killing myself or others because i blackout when i have strong emotions and ,no matter how i feel, it eventually turns to anger and i end up expressing that anger using violence against myself and the people around me, so i ask the people of bluelight... How much ambien shall i consume on this cursed day?

Forgot to add body weight/age... I weigh 325 lbs and i have to ask other people to buy me cigarettes, if you get my gist...

Umm your girlfriend killed herself was it a long distance or physical relationship either way sorry that really sucks. Ambien will just inhibit the part of your brain that inhibits impulsive behavior making you more likely to freak out.

Do you have health insurance you could get therapy i really dont think anything short of therapy to address the problems will help.

Seriously if you think you are going to hurt yourself to go a medical center emergency psych ward. None of my business to speak of your loss, but adding another to it will be worse. Please don't numb yourself sometimes we need to cry before we can laugh because rather than understanding and clarity as state of mind anger and confusion exist. If the emotion is too much to take on yourself please go to a emergency psych ward for medical evaluation. You'll have a place to cry if that doesn't work they will have medication and people there who remember are just people and could easily be in your spot without you knowing it as you are to the world bottling it inside trying to forget as if you have the energy of a black hole.

What you are going through is unimaginable and no loss can compare, but there are many who care. Please if anything just call a local suicide hotline anonymously. Why not? Do any of the previous answers really outweigh what could be gained? Never give up hope as for all that lies down that road is sadness, despair, and primal anger.

Can someone please just tell me how much to take.i just took the last of ambioxy and ambien's all i got left... I just need to leave reality for a few hours so that i can accept what happened... I cant do this sober

Start low. Like 5 or 10mg. You can always add more and I dont want you to harm yourself. Sorry about the gf dude. Sucks.

Sorry for your loss.

I know this isn't you were hoping for but its the truth. If you have a fear of inflicting violence upon yourself or others already, Ambien is the last thing you need. If you take Ambien while feeling like this you are very likely to act upon them while blacked out. I can't begin to imagine how badly you are feeling or how desperate you are for relief but trust me Ambien isn't the right way. If you have to go get emergency psychiatric help or you can call one of the mental health crisis hotlines.

I have no possible way to hurt anyone else... Im 17 miles from the nearest town and 1.5 miles from the closest neighbors. And if that wasnt enough, my parents took the one car we have to go shopping 47 miles away.