L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Men & Lingerie

Lmfao, I would never be caught dead in mens lingirie

Nor me. 'Orrible stuff in the main.

I came into thread seeing men & lingerie thinking we'd be talking about something entirely different, so I shall simply make my excuses and leave . . . . . :\

Reminds me of the time I stepped out of bed the morning after a big night and put on my partner's underwear by accident.

It was painful and I destroyed them.

I would wear "men's" lingerie if my GF asked me to. Personally, lingerie doesn't do anything for me, it just seems silly - like that fake "sex kitten voice" you sometimes hear in late-night cable TV ads for chatlines and such. If my GF appeared in some lingerie, I would interpret that as an effort to inspire passion in me - revealing a concern that she doesn't - which would motivate me to try harder to show her that she does, always (with or without the frilly nightie..)

Actually, my favorite undergarments to wear are "women's" panties - they're softer than "men's", and feel incredible on my junk - and also some 5-toe thigh-high stockings I ordered in from China. These feel so cool on my toes, and they make my legs look better with my skirts and wedge heels.

Bottom line: I choose and wear clothes primarily for my own comfort, and the labels ("men's", "women's" - whether on the clothes or the department signage in-store) have nothing to do with the garments, and don't define the person wearing them. So, I would wear lingerie - "men's" AND "women's" - if it was comfortable, and if it would please my GF to see me in them. The "gender" of clothing is really an artifact of sexist prejudice in society, and judging anyone (positively or negatively, "sexy, hot" or "freak, weirdo") for what they wear, is incredibly shallow and the judging - the urge to judge - suggests a profound insecurity in the one doing the judging.