• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Memory issues 6 months after two week binge of molly

napmobile

Greenlighter
I've been forgetting words or names that would otherwise be easy for me to say. It's been 6 months since I took about ten small capsules in a span of two weeks. Don't remember exactly what amount in each capsule but pretty potent ones. I was getting worried because the memory issue seems to be getting worse. Not sure if I'm imagining the getting worse part. Any input from people with similar experiences would be really helpful. Thanks in advance.

I've been forgetting words or names that would otherwise be easy for me to say. It's been 6 months since I took about ten small capsules in a span of two weeks. Don't remember exactly what amount in each capsule but pretty potent ones. I was getting worried because the memory issue seems to be getting worse. Not sure if I'm imagining the getting worse part. Any input from people with similar experiences would be really helpful. Thanks in advance.

I took 10 pills of 120mg MDMA back in 2008...I had to go to the hospital after being stuck in bed for three days because I had such a severe case of vertigo I could not stand up without feeling extremely dizzy... I remember the doctor telling me "you could have killed yourself with a few more 'party pills' she called them'

It's been 7 years and I have never been the same to be honest. As time passes by will see that months after use, certain symptoms still persist. And as I read time and time again from forum users who don't smoke or do other drugs; they consume a silly MDXX dose and suffer long lasting side-effects.

Do you smoke weed or drink??? It is possible that a two week binge has left residual side effects.

The problem with these forums is that many MDXX users are able to MASK the residual side efects with opiate/speed/weed daily usage...But when you have a rather sober person pondering if their MDXX use and abuse has left them with noticeable side effects leaves some serious re-evaluation of these drugs....

The truth is, a lot of people down-play just HOW MUCH MDXX they used and for how long...So they post a rather moderate dose and reveal symptoms when in reality they took hundreds of dollars worth and are now feeling serotonin toxicity.

Good luck

edit: I have nothing against MDMA, if there was one drug I can do for the rest of my life responsibly it would be MDMA three to four times a year. But because of recent developments in bk/apb chemicals, MDMA has been drowned out.

It was just mdma, nothing else. Actually, about six/seven years ago, I was a more heavy user for about 2-3 years. Just scared if all that is catching up to me. What happened 6 months ago was an unfortunate relapse.

My boyfriend consumed MDMA for almost 10 years. He has the worst memory EVER. He forgot about names, things, dates, etc. He used it around 1 time per month, 1 or half pills (not more, no re-dosing). He also has bruxism when he sleeps.

When I used it more regularly, I did find that I had problems with the name of things as well. I did not use it a lot either, same amount/space he did. Since I've stoped, 7 months ago, I think that my words comes up more easily.

Even after a proper wait, and a single night on mdma. My short term memory goes to shit. So if its abused, i can only imagine.