• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

memory/ happiness effect permanent from Molly/ can I take more??

crownontop

Greenlighter
Hi,

I have been rolling pretty responsibly for a few years. Last year I did it way too much and noticed that since then, my memory and depressive mood swings have been worse. Is this even possible to have this long lasting of an effect? I haven't rolled in over a year but want to roll just two or three points this weekend. Will rolling make my memory and ability to produce serotonin worse because I have overdone it, or will it be ok and I only experienced bad side effects because I took it way too much at once? any answer helps! I really want to roll this weekend but not if I'm going to make things much worse. thank you!

Last year I did it way too much and noticed that since then, my memory and depressive mood swings have been worse. Is this even possible to have this long lasting of an effect?

That is EXACTLY one of the long lasting effect of irresponsible MDMA usage. If you don't respect the times, you are not letting your brain re-create the serotonin needed. The more you do that, the more you hurt your brain.

totally get that. i am now wondering though if just abusing it will cause that (i.e. if I ever did that much at once again it would make it worse but it is ok to do in small spaced out doses) or now that I've already done damage, even small spaced out doses will make It even worse?

In theory (please someone correct me if I'm wrong) the dose is not as important as respecting the resting time.

For your brain, is worse taking 75mg for 3 weekends in a row, than 200mg on a single weekend. Assuming that you did not consume anything for ~3 months before, that you tested it, etc.