Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melbourne. Who is a fan? I'm on Footscrazy's turf now :p

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
I'm cruising around Melbourne this morning! Does anyone here, on bluelight, love Melbourne? I do!

Yesterday, I couldn't help but think of the oh so important and wise moderator, Footscrazy, when I saw many signs to Footscray on the tourist bus trip. I wondered if she would be up for meeting a bluelighter...or if any other bluelighters from here would want to show us around, for that matter.

Any way, we went and saw the ray of light exhibition at the shrine of remembrance, yesterday. It was wonderful and made me think of those who have fallen before us, so we can enjoy this place for all it's worth. After the ceremony, we went and lay in the botanical gardens, looked at plants, and smelled the flowers ;)

Melbourne is great! So different to Sydney in many ways, but one needs to look closely at the subtle differences...like trams!! :D

Loving being on Footscrazy's turf, I hope I'm not disrespecting by being on it and/or making a thread about this awesome city! ;) :p

yeah I love Melbourne too, although I don't really have much to compare it to. i did live in london til I was 8 and have visited a few other cities but I was much younger. although I went to Sydney recently and chatted to a couple of German tourists who said Melbourne was definitely Australia's best haha

i hate trams, i don't use them but having to drive on the same road as them is almost as annoying as having to drive on the same road as Melbourne drivers

hope you have a good time, check out the dandenongs and yarra ranges while you're here, they aren't too far away from the city and you can get there via public transport

I tend to agree with PD that this is better suited to Aus Social, it doesn't really fit in AusDD at all.

Sending this over to Aus Social.

Soul mate, I only said that because it doesn't really fit in about drugs at all.

Oh and I love Sydney! Melb is ok I guess tho ;)

Waits for the Syd Vs Melb debate to heat up…..

Let the debate begin...

Fuck sydney

Melbournes the true capital, we just tell everyone that its sydney to keep the tourists out

Let the debate begin...

Fuck sydney

Melbournes the true capital, we just tell everyone that its sydney to keep the tourists out

I'm debating whether or not I leave this open.....

well soul mate is wanting to see if any melbournites would be down to show him and his gf around, thread quickly become a sid vs melb debate, so yeh i think you would probably want to have a online relationship to some extent to the person who will show you around, unless someone is feeling nice and wants to help out

keep open imo