Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Heroin Melbourne snortable H?

sadmachine

Bluelighter
I hear a lot of words like “market” and “pure” being thrown around on here but i’m pretty new to Melbourne city and using them with my very limited connections has gotten me some strange looks. I’ve also heard some people irl talk about “brown” which I assume is the harder afghan rocks.

Are all of the types snortable? I’m not sure which type i’m gonna get end up getting, my connection is pretty trustworthy and has already vetod on some we found on account of not trusting the character.

But I did read in another thread that “market” i.e the cheaper stepped on stuff is only really suitable for shooting due to its cuts? (didn’t make sense to me, surely the more chopped gear is better for snorting right?)

Either way I just wanted clarity that all 3 forms would be fine to have a little sniff of as i’m pretty sure we don’t really get that tar stuff that is pretty much unsnortable.

edit: also wanted to add, what’s the difference with redosing like between oxy and H? With Oxy i consider redosing a pretty big waste and just usually eat my dose once a day. I’ve heard heroin can be redosed and still bring back euphoria, is this true?

I personally don’t find much value in redosing H, I think it’s more of me just wanting to use a fit, after about 6 hours I’m ready to go but I usually just prefer a big shot in the morning and maybe one at night

And yeah the stuff I get in Brisbane is like a china white type stuff, I snorted some the other day and I found it didn’t even bring me out of withdrawal so that was a huge waste imo

Sorry if this is not much help