• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Melatonin and LSD

So after reading that article, it's safe to assume that it would
Affect most psychadelics in the same way?

Very interesting. I'll give this a try sometime. I often take 5mg of melatonin before bed, I'll have to try it with some of my LSD next time.

Just came across this post:

Preloading for 3-7 days on increasingly high doses of Melatonin may potentiate San Pedro for you guys. The Melatonin trick certainly potentiated the hell out of 2C-E for me on numerous occasions. It made 2C-E a lot more visual, euphoria, insightful, long lasting (made a snorted dose have a duration a lot closer to an oral dose).

What I'd do is the 1st night take maybe 6 mg Melatonin and then slowly increase my dose of Melatonin each night by 3-6 mg working my way up to 21-24 mg Melatonin the night before I'd dose on 2C-E. I had a massive tolerance to 2C-E at the time yet the Melatonin preloading seemed to reverse this tolerance a lot.

I don't expect anyone will believe me as I've recommended Melatonin preloading to potentiate 5HT2A Phenethylamine Psychedelics numerous times and always been dismissed with skepticisim and snickers. Don't knock it till you try it...

I'd imagine high dose Piracetam or Moclobemide (an MAO-a) preloading could potentiate Mescaline too. If you're going to use an MAO-a preloader with Mescaline also preloading on Cacao Nibs might cause a further potentiation I'd imagine. Does Selegiline preloading boost Mescaline at all?

18-07-2009
The Wizard
http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/452169-5-HTP-and-San-Pedro?p=7343620&viewfull=1#post7343620