Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Meet Up in Holland (and online) to Discuss Advances in Psychedelic Science

Cabbanis Lifestyle

Bluelighter
Hello Bluelighters!

I read the guidelines and I don't think this post breaks the rules, but let me know if you disagree and I can remove this call.

Recently I have been involved as a volunteer with the OPEN Foundation and I had the opportunity and privilege to go over the scientific presentation of the most relevant researchers in the psychedelic world, however, I am having a bit of trouble because the event we are organizing (ICPR Conference) is paid (and super expensive), which limits the access to this knowledge.

To go against this kind of elitism I am organizing a little get-together which hopefully is going to happen with a certain frequency and attract scientists and psychedelic healing enthusiasts to discuss new and old ideas about the responsible implementation of sacred tools into a modern lifestyle.

Initially, the presential meet-ups are going to be limited to Holland, more specifically to Utrecht and Amsterdam, in a public place like a park.

The consumption of any drug is not the objective of this meet-up, the intention is to gather researchers and psychonauts to invite healthy discussion on this topic and a deepening in the bonds between enthusiasts.

If you are interested and live in the region, please leave a comment or just hit-me-up.

If you are interested but live far away from Holland but would like to participate in future online meetings, please also let me know and we can make it happen.

Stay safe, bluelight. With love.

Really can’t suggest that you work out the meetup on the board. Best to do that privately. Drugs there or not, work out a meetup or certainly the specifics of the meetup in private. Want to leave this open for people to network, but keep the specifics in PMs.

DC->EADD