• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

🧑‍🌾 Gardening 🧑‍🌾 Meet Law Enforcement Astroturf asset/grifter Kevin Dalgren. Fake advocate for homeless facing identity theft charges.

Gardening

Landrew

Bluelighter
Outside of Oregon he is probably best known from Tyler Oliviera's boot-licking youtuve vids where he appears as an advocate for homeless people, but if you look at the report he was paid 19k by the cops to write and the identity theft charges aginst him, the claims to advocacy ring false.

I call him astrogrifter cuz he took 19k off some cops to write some typo filled trash to discrourage/demonize camping

I read a good blog post on it but am stuggling to find it again. Ill upate this post when I find it,

Here are his recent tweets... JUlain Somers from Simon Fraser University retweeted the fent to kids one.

mean-astroturf.png

Last edited:
homeless people.... who have no money.... giving their life blood meth to geese for shits and giggles is one of the most ridiculous things I've ever heard, more ridiculous than the fentanyl halloween candy scare story

I know some aquatic animals, namely fish, sometimes test positive for things such as meth or benzos, but this is incidental and related to septic water not being cleaned and mixing with natural streams/rivers.

What's the deal with the boot emojis in that dude's display name
for the lickin'

Deschutes County commissioner blasts 'shoddy' homeless report authored by former Gresham outreach staffer​

Prior to his arrest, Kevin Dahlgren received a $19K contract from the Deschutes County Sheriff's Office to deliver a report on the county's homeless population.

Dude sounds like a psychopath. Reports on homeless like that then gets caught stealing and fraud.