• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Medrol and Percocet

msedward43

Bluelighter
Just a quick question. I had bronchitis this last week bad, and my doctor put me on Methylprednisolone (Medrol, Depo Medrol, whatever you want to call it) steroids to keep the inflammation in my chest down. He said that taking my normal percocet's shouldn't be a problem in terms of safety (meaning no bad interactions), but I abstained from taking any Opiates due to the fact that I was in such "blah" shape in this cold weather that I didn't get to the pharmacy till today to refill my script.

Now my question is, My doc said there's no safety reasons not to take my pain meds, but being that it's a friday night and a fresh script I was going to get a bit toasty off of a few of them and wanted to ask if anyone knows if there is any known issues with Methylprednisolone (costicortosteroids) interfering with the HIGH more than anything. Meaning does it fuck with your metabolism and makes your high last 1/2 as long, or inhibits getting toasty etc. Just curious more than anything before popping them