• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Meditation has never been found to be vulnerable to tolerance....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Assuming you actually are a real person and not a troll, then please consider this.

This forum is a fairly tolerant community of posters, many of which check the boards/post on a daily basis. Apart from the odd bicker, we generally get along, because we are generally an open minded, empathetic, tolerant bunch.

You, meanwhile, are being incredibly intolerant and judgemental, to the point that many of the regular posters are now regularly calling you out every time you post.

There is no difference between what you are doing, and regularly walking into a civilised, local pub and preaching about the one true god, generally causing a sour atmosphere.

Seeing as forums are somewhat of a microcosm of the real world, then I think you need to seriously consider your actions. If you go through life with this kind of, well, snobby attitude, then you're going to accomplish nothing but being a negative fuck and switching people off to the exact things you appear to feel the need to spread awareness of.

Do you not think that is a massive issue? I know it is, and I bet a part of you does too.

From the little I do know about chakras, I think that its safe to say that there is some kind of error in your sixth chakra, leading to a know it all personality, which isn't really too endearing.

Please, step back, look over your posts and the reactions they have caused, and chill out.

If you want to continue posting here in any kind of functional manner, then you need to stop preaching. Perhaps for no other reason than it isn't working.

Meditation (or yoga) doesnt make you trip, but psychedelics do. So it is redundant to compare them to each other, they are two entirely distinct enterprises with two entirely different results.

The only relevant comparison is drugs versus no-drugs....

I'm gonna close this. If you want to discuss something then at least make some kind of actual effort to start a conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.