Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Meditation Discussion

Jayess

Greenlighter
Spin off topic from the other thread.

It's always interesting with certain drugs and their ability to clear your mind from thoughts, elevate sensory perception, seemingly unlock the mind's potential to create visuals/hallucinations/trips and just overall alter consciousness.

My question was whether meditation could have this capacity also. Many people including myself believe in the potential of meditation.

I really want to get into this, however I have no idea where to start as it is very confusing.

Does anyone know how to get it all going in the right direction?

http://liveanddare.com/types-of-meditation/ Check out that site and find a meditation that seems right for you. As far as cleared thoughts, sensory perception..yes definitely have experienced this myself. For the visuals/trips you will have to work up to that. Personally I have not had out of body experiences but have seen a lot of reports of that happening. Maybe check out astral projection as well if that's what you're looking for. AP requires a decent level of meditative skill though.

This thread would definitely be better in another subforum, or undoubtedly a fitting on may already exist :) I'm not sure where off the top of my head, and on my phone right now so browsing all forums is a bit difficult (

I do yoga and meditation and just recently did a session while under the influence of MDMA and it really helps in showing where you need to go.