• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Medicating ADHD with meth, specific harm reduction and risk in my situation?

NeverGreen

Greenlighter
So about a year ago I started ADHD treatment again. It was great at first. 20-30mg Adderall XR was enough to make my life manageable. The drudgery of menial tasks and inability to progress in classes and general inattentiveness were gone. Over the past 6 months I've used a combination of medications, but haven't found anything as effective. I got up to 80mg Adderall IR prescribed daily, and used them sublingually. I was then cut down to 60mg of Dexedrine (questionable what mg:mg ratio is, but likely close to equiv doses). I've taken these sublingually, but only really get effect from 40mg or higher administrations. Due to financial circumstances and insurance coverage changes, I am no longer able to afford dexedrine.

I tried meth awhile ago, and man, clarity, sweet clarity. I was as clear as can be, no negative effects or appetite suppression. I simply could do my daily things. While it is questionable using stimulants for depression/adhd therapy, I've found it works for me and hugely helps life functioning. I know the risks of using street amphetamine are more than those of using pharma drugs due to contamination. I want to do this safely(ish) in order to avoid neurotoxic/irreversible effects. I'm 6'4, 210 lbs, and feel mg/kg should be taken into account (or at least volume of blood which determines blood plasma concentration). I will be acquiring very pure methamphetamine, and using a testing kit to be certain it is meth.
I can do a few acetone washes if this is helpful in removing impurities. I want to get a rush off of it, as I haven't had a profound rush off meth before even when injecting 200mg. I suspect product was of low purity.

I plan to IV 150mg on first dosage, what can I do to offset cardiotoxic and neurotoxic effects? Obviously stay out of warm temperatures, will also be using melatonin, low dose dxm, fish oil, d3, multivitamin, zinc, chelated mag,BCAA &50mg seroquel for sleep.
As far as daily dosing, I've always loved IV, and feel I could maintain a dose of 100mg once daily in the morning. I plan to get 20um micron filters, bacteriostatic water, iv prep pads, and a sealed sterile vial. I will dissolve 1gram in 2cc water, resulting in roughly 50mg/10 units water. I feel 100mg would be the best dose level considering rectal administration of 10 dexedrine ir 10mg is about perfect. I've read a lot about preventing neurotoxicity, but understand this dose is nearing the limit or beyond neurotoxic thresholds. I really do not want to make myself permanently sub-iq or dysthymic.

Seroquel+Melatonin+Zinc+Mag+Dxm+BCAA will help some in preventing this, but obviously only so much. Any ways to lower incidence of DVT beyond rotating sites ? I'll also be paying close attention to remaining hydrated, eating, personal grooming, and sleep hygeine. What is the best way to keep my dosage under control and stop myself from using irresponsible amounts? What's considered a 'binge' considering my tolerance, and what is the safety of such an undertaking. If 100mg is too much, what is the max daily IV threshold while avoiding long term damage? Will taking something like memantine help to prevent this? Is occasional GHB augmentation a good/bad idea? What's a good way to safely lower blood pressure while dosing/anticipating dose? Is there any benefit to rectal administration over IV? What drugs are good combinations and what is unsafe to combine?

I am set on doing this for management of ADHD and am committed to roughly 2g of product, so please do not try to dissuade me. I'm only hoping for steps to prevent damage. While I understand many of you view amphetamine tolerance or dependance in any way as addiction, for some with severe EF impairment, it is hugely helpful in improving quality of life. I know my intended methods border abuse.

Any of you tried this and how did it turn out? Are you writing me from your cardboard box ?

You cannot prevent neurotoxicity and tolerance build-up if you IV meth. It hits the brain too fast. I would go with oral administration of 40mg/day for ADHD and try to have hobbies that draws my attention from the effects of the drug. And by hobby I don't necessarly mean reading a book, getting your dick sucked by a woman is a hobby. It's much better and more sustainable if you enjoy a hobby on 40mg oral then to enjoy the rush of 100mg IV. Also you cannot seek clarity and a rush at the same time unless you enjoy a hobby. Rush through clarity is to have a hobby on 40mg meth oral/day.

100mg IV would diminish clarity long term...I have to ask, don't you have a girlfriend who's willing to suck on your dick after you swallow 40mg oral? IVing 100mg...you are bypassing many things that are lacking in your life to get to the good stuff, it's a bit passive. Being a bit more pro-active in your approach would allow you to feel more pleasure on 40mg oral, then on 100mg IV, you just need to create a different reality around you and give yourself some tools. Your way is...a bit too direct. I'm not sure how long it's going to last but you seem to have good methods, I don't know. You won't be able to have a job if you IV, you know it right?

I have no idea about any IV related stuff. If it were me, I'd just pop the bottle of addies.

If you are really concerned about harm reduction, quit using meth as it's extremely neurotoxic even at low doses, and get back on either Adderall, Dexedrine, or another medication for ADHD. Low and even moderate doses of Adderall and Dexedrine are not neurotoxic at the doses they are prescribed, and you will be monitored by a medical professional who prescribes it to you. Stay safe.

If you are really concerned about harm reduction, quit using meth as it's extremely neurotoxic even at low doses, and get back on either Adderall, Dexedrine, or another medication for ADHD. Low and even moderate doses of Adderall and Dexedrine are not neurotoxic at the doses they are prescribed, and you will be monitored by a medical professional who prescribes it to you. Stay safe.

Exactly, I see his post as an attempt to beat around the bush and tell himself a story. The problem with telling ourselves a story is that, after a while, we end up believing it. That he's desperatly seeking cure in absence of proper monitoring etc. he just needs justification to get high, his reward system is attempting to overwrite reason. That's how women end up being raped at parties, the man pushes, his dopamine increases, then he pushes some more, and from story to story you end up in a mindstate where you're literally killing her lol. I detected that in his post, he gotta watch for the reward system not to take the upper hand.