• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Medical Cannabis Oil

angelswings

Greenlighter
So, either today or Monday my new cannabis oil should arrive! 25mg bottle of Sativa oil that is around 16% THC per ml. I have never used this before and am not sure how much to take. My RX is for 2 grams of dried flower a day. They say this botttle counts towards 7 grams of my monthly allotment. I have no idea how they figure that out though! Can someone guide me through the process with oil...how much, how often, method, etc. it would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!!!

Nobody can really tell you how much to take. Especially since those measurements are not standard--it should be mL for size and is usually mg/mL in concentration.

Just start with 1 spray or dropper or whatever and see if that helps, then increase if not. Or take it when you hurt. You didn't even tell us what's wrong, how could we help you?

Take it in an extremely low dose at first, as THC when ingested or eaten can be strong. Make sure you do not have anywhere to go for an entire day, and see how you react to it. Good luck.

I say they screwed you a 25mg bottle and said it was supposed to do what seven grams would for you. That is ridiculous, I have a tincture that was several ounces that I got for 20 dollars and I grew to enjoy the effects, they were a lot more "medicinal" in nature. But when I used that or edibles my dose is geberall between 20-100mg depending on what I am looking for. If your while bottle has 25mg in it that is a sibgle moderate dose of thc for me because of my tolerance. I smoke through a gram of shatter ever couple days that is around 80 percent thc so I go through 800mg in 3 days nit counting any additional supplementation or what I share with other people. I can't even feel a 10mg edible like maybe a headchange but nothing that could be seperated from placebo. Let's say the weed you smoke is around 20%, 7gs would be like 1400mg, so why is 25mg fair? Maybe I am misunderstanding this post though..