• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Meclizine with opioids

Are you planning on being wasted on the opiate? I have found that when I’m on opiates to the point of a nod AND psychedelics it can be highly disorienting. I think that the only time I’ve vomited on an opiate was on LSD and heroin. I was SO fucked up.

If you aren’t planning on being super high and you take bupe for maintenance, you should be 100% good to go.

YMMV

Are you planning on being wasted on the opiate? I have found that when I’m on opiates to the point of a nod AND psychedelics it can be highly disorienting. I think that the only time I’ve vomited on an opiate was on LSD and heroin. I was SO fucked up.

If you aren’t planning on being super high and you take bupe for maintenance, you should be 100% good to go.

YMMV
I take chlorpheniramine, promethazine, Xanax, and smoke Marijuana as well. Yes for recreational effects mostly too, but also therapeutic effects, and basically to feel good mentally, and physically.

Last edited:
Dude you are talking about mescaline and just fucking up the spelling, right?

First gen sedating antihistamine commonly prescribed for nasuea.

Generally sedating antihistamines are similar enough, I like meclizine for occasional insomnia as I don't find it gives me the dry mouth diphenhydramine does.

First gen sedating antihistamine commonly prescribed for nasuea.

Generally sedating antihistamines are similar enough, I like meclizine for occasional insomnia as I don't find it gives me the dry mouth diphenhydramine does.
Dude, I can’t even… Why would you? I just don’t. Thanks for the clarity Skorpio. Please disregard my previous comment in this thread I thought dude was talking about mescaline. FFS.