• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Me vs my methadone thread

Coffeeshroom

Bluelight Crew
Thought I would make a thread where I post most of my methadone exp and experiments I do. Things that have come to happenjust to me personally, making me wonder if other get these things too

And to be used for any old or new questions.
Just your over Methadone thread.

Okay so if you have any q's about methadone, feel free to ask here.

First my firat informative post I want to add here a potentiating factor that I know that works so far.

Omeprazole 45 min before methadone dose.
It did make my dose feel stronger and a bit more hard hitting. So Omeprazole I can definitely state to be a potentiator.

I dunno.

In my experience, nothing measurably potentiated methadone for me. And I tried everything. But methadone was a black hole for me. At one point I was taking 240mg in the morning followed by 140mg in the late afternoon, a total of 380mg. Even still, every morning I woke up in mild withdrawal, feel cold and unwell etc.

I even tried stuff that is known to actually work well, like fluvoxamine (works so well it's been associated with methadone overdose, but likely only in old or ill individuals not used to methadone). So even with fluvoxamine and a nearly 400mg a day of methadone dose, I still didn't feel 24/7 coverage. I did feel the methadone while it was working, I remember my afternoon naps were quite glorious. And I could enjoy eating food (not a fan of food) and watching stupid TV shows like a normal human being. Even got a little fat for a while. I became a true American.

But the dream didn't last forever, i eventually got off of methadone (to my methadone's clinic shock -- I had 100% take homes, didnt tell them I was tapering, saved the pills, and one day walked in and said I was done). I lost my new found appreciation for eating food and watching TV. But it was interesting to experience. Food never tasted so good ever in my life. And I could sit down, calm and relaxed, watching dumb TV shows etc. I was at peace, in a way. But I simultaneously realized it was a very bad thing, a dead-end road.

I miss methadone sometimes. Even recreationally, these days I would 30mg of oral methadone over any opioid. Even say IV oxymorphone. I like the duration, and the itchiness.

For my second Input about this drug is about another potetntiator aka "Diphenhydramine HCI" I have a slight nod and hunger spells.

Total daily methadone dose is 35mg so far. Feels honestly like 79-80mg. So I am happy with the outcome

The nods ATM are one of those when in and.out of it with your hand in the packet of chips 🤣🤣

So I had 100mg Diphenhydramine 40 min ago and my 10mg methadone dose now. Let's see.

Methadone 100mg
Methylphenidate IR (Ritalin) 60mg
Diazepam (Valium) 30mg
Pregabalin (Lyrica) 300mg
Ethanol / Gin 3.oz

LSD - 100ug tab every Saturday….the most amazing molecule ever synthesized lol, the ultimate antidepressant and sensory enhancing drug. Music is magical and my GF is like a trippy treat.…the most amazing erotic, sensual, pleasurable sex you’ll ever have …..refreshing cool shower after and then some Methadone, Valium, Pregabalin, and alcohol Gin cocktail listening to amazing music …wow, what a treat …..the onset of the drink after the cool shower is Soooo good after the amazing LSD sex lol (sorry if too much info)

the most amazing cocktail I have been accustomed to. Fully tolerant and safe for myself. The dopaminergic stimulant Methylphenidate (Ritalin) is essential in my cocktail to enhance analgesic properties of Methadone and to reduce CNS depressant properties of other substances

in an hour when I’m fully content I enjoy several Gin 2.oz & ginger ale cocktails, and will blast a little line of Cocaine before heading outside to patio for a cigarette.

…this is obviously not a cocktail you’d want to become dependant to, as all the substances are habit forming and have severe withdrawal symptoms upon cessation. For an individual with long term chronic pain it’s very effective and comforting/pleasurable. a classic hybrid Brompton Cocktail 🍸

Last edited:
For my second Input about this drug is about another potetntiator aka "Diphenhydramine HCI" I have a slight nod and hunger spells.

Total daily methadone dose is 35mg so far. Feels honestly like 79-80mg. So I am happy with the outcome

Not too impressed or happy. No nodding or forced sleepiness.

Today I will try it one more time and keeping my benzos lower then usual though I don't nod or fall sleep on my benzo regime. But let's see.