L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

me and my girlfriend

qwattado

Greenlighter
My girlfriend and i have found ourselfs in a rough spot she and i were always hooking up doing three somes and sometimes I would go solo and i wound up pregnant it was no big deal her and i planned on working threw it. We are now considered common law married how ever since the baby has been home which is two months now her and i always fight and are growing to hate eachother we both have broken promises fucked the other off and lost respect stopped meeting in the middle and are basically falling apart. I dont know how to fix it or if i can truly deep down i love her even though i sometimes dont like her. She is the best friend I ever had. We may not be in love in love but on a different level i love her and dont want to lose my partner and best friend my go to person however i am scared its too late. Any advise?

tell her what you told us. seriously hope it works out for the two of you and more importantly bubs.

Having a child adds more responsibilites. Have you two had some alone time in the last couple of weeks? A little time to breath can help.

Have you been given the ok to have sex again yet?