• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants MDPV horny stuff to Crack

Zopiclone bandit

Bluelighter
Not sure if this is normal or anyone else has this hence why I'm asking. Back in Europe when good PV was easy to get I used to be quite a beast on the stuff & anyone who's smoked a fair bit will know what a pervert it made you, now before all the PV I smoked when I'd burn rocks it never made me horny. Since I stopped smoking PV &
a-pvp and began smoking a fair bit of rock I become a right pervert just like I felt on PV, my Internet history hen I have the pipe out like right now is horrific 🤣😉

Anyone else had this experience too or am I alone here?

Similar for me except I have yet to smoke crack. Before I used MDPV, I had experience with methamphetamine and amphetamine. They both did produce some pervertedness but it was minor.

Then along came MDPV which I abused quite a lot over a 6-7 year period. Stuff made me an obsessive pervert while on it, on a completely insane level.

Ever since then all stimulants I've tried (and it's a decently long list) take me to that same place of extreme horn including now meth and amp, it makes it quite difficult for me to ever use stimulants responsibly now. So far the only stimulants that do not cause this effect in me are cyclazodone and analogues ( n-methyl-cyclazodone, etc), caffeine, modafinil (and analogues).

I never noticed any prosexual effects from crack.

Crack gets me far too high to worry about sexual matters. It is very narcotic like. My body goes numb.

I used to be the same, I was confused why some folks would say sex on coke was great etc. Yeah rocks made me "numb" like you said, I can relate 100% but heavy PV abuse changed that so much.

Similar for me except I have yet to smoke crack. Before I used MDPV, I had experience with methamphetamine and amphetamine. They both did produce some pervertedness but it was minor.

Then along came MDPV which I abused quite a lot over a 6-7 year period. Stuff made me an obsessive pervert while on it, on a completely insane level.

Ever since then all stimulants I've tried (and it's a decently long list) take me to that same place of extreme horn including now meth and amp, it makes it quite difficult for me to ever use stimulants responsibly now. So far the only stimulants that do not cause this effect in me are cyclazodone and analogues ( n-methyl-cyclazodone, etc), caffeine, modafinil (and analogues).

How does the sexual energy off smoking good PV compare to smoking Meth?

How does the sexual energy off smoking good PV compare to smoking Meth?

It's hard for me to say, as these days almost all stimulants take me to same place nowadays and most of my experiences with meth were quite a long time ago (almost 20 years now).

But from what I remember, meth was far more functional. One could become quite obsessive and get very focused on whatever perverted task enveloped them. Whereas MDPV too often lead to overdosing which would result in too much scatterbrainedness and paranoia, both of which could detract from the mission. At the right dose, though, MDPV was far more sexually enhacing for me.

Is different for everyone though, for example many found MDPV too anxiety/side effect ridden. But for me it was lovely stuff, I just found it impossible to use sensibly enough to have an optimal experience.

It's hard for me to say, as these days almost all stimulants take me to same place nowadays and most of my experiences with meth were quite a long time ago (almost 20 years now).

But from what I remember, meth was far more functional. One could become quite obsessive and get very focused on whatever perverted task enveloped them. Whereas MDPV too often lead to overdosing which would result in too much scatterbrainedness and paranoia, both of which could detract from the mission. At the right dose, though, MDPV was far more sexually enhacing for me.

Is different for everyone though, for example many found MDPV too anxiety/side effect ridden. But for me it was lovely stuff, I just found it impossible to use sensibly enough to have an optimal experience.
The insane paranoid part for me only began around the 60 hour mark, upto the "Mad O'Clock" point I'd be happy with filth on my phone & jumping around to Industrial Techno.

I found snorted MDPV to be somewhat functional. I loved it too. I didn't smoke it much though. I found that it didn't smoke well.

Yea it kinda was annoying to vape. Real good MDPV would usually melt into a deep red beetle that would often not run very well, but instead would often stick in place and be easy to sizzle away. Usually left a black residue behind even with very good technique. but I loved vaping it too much regardless, nearly threw my life away multiple times 😞

you're right @negrogesic . Snorted could be functional, I did manage to use it that way for quite awhile in small amounts snorted throughout the day. The problem, for me, was the temptation to vape it was too strong, so I'd occasionally cave and go on a reckless binge.

Yeah me to. I just love smoking it but wish I could go back to snorting cos I used so much less. And still got same buzz.

I was 17 and in a crackhouse trying out freebase coke for the first time, they were pressuring me tho I wanted to try it, so this guy cooked up, for free, a huge rock for me and said; take a hit and 5 min laters youre in the red light district

Last edited by a moderator: