• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

MDPV. A request to go full circle.

I've vaped...

• Total voters

GZero

Bluelighter
MDPV was something that changed the course of my life forever. I think there's a few people out there who might understand where I'm coming from when I say that smoking (for me) MDPV has produced an abiding addiction that eclipses all other things. To me, it makes cocaine, crack, meth or anything else look dull. When I have the stuff, as the weeks roll on I'll often quit smoking cigarettes by mistake.

MDPV, a-PVP, lots of dodgy shit, and a-PiHP... Shit has it really been 10 years? Yep.

I would take 1g of MDPV (or as close as I can get) over 10g of the purest methamphetamine any day. It does what no other substance does, it replaces life with a numb euphoria, and you can function just enough to get yourself into big big trouble. It's the greatest most evil soul destroying amazing compound and I can't even get the real stuff anymore and it's still a problem.

Anyway if the shoe fits. I want out, I've definitely got a problem with this drug and I need all the help I can get...

This is a very interesting paper. Mecamylamine is something that I would like to try, because I'm so tired of the hold this thing has over me.

I don't know if I'm alone, but I plan to obtain Mecamylamine. It's not widely available from pharma sources, but can be obtained direct from China (fitting I suppose).

I'm interested to know if there's anybody out there who might share my interest in this topic.

So this drug apparently does the following things quite well:
Lowers blood pressure
Helps when quitting smoking
"completely blocks the reward enhancing effects of MDPV self-administration"

From the paper (which is worth reading if you're affected by any of the issues raised):
In conclusion, the present study shows that the self-administration of MDPV is highly rewarding. A relatively brief period of MDPV self-administration also led to the development of dependence as indicated by elevated reward thresholds between self-administration sessions. After the first few days of MDPV self-administration, MDPV intake is driven by positive (euphoria) and negative (diminished anhedonia) reinforcement processes. The present study also showed that nAChR blockade decreased the self-administration of MDPV and prevented the increase in brain reward function. Nicotinic receptor blockade did not affect operant respond in a control study with chocolate flavored food pellets. There are currently no treatments for MDPV addiction. Nicotinic receptor blockade might be a safe and effective option to decrease MDPV intake in people with an MDPV addiction."

Last edited:
After all the reports on MDPV two times i procured this substance.

Both trials were at most a let down. there is nothing special about this substance afaik. Its not like an amphetamine or cocaine, its garbage.

no clue why people fiend it, and yes I did vaporize it. But its just shit. At least that is my conclusion.

Agreed, I found it very anxiety-producing and jittery. I didn't see the appeal but a lot of people seem to really love it. Didn't click with me.

I fell absolutely in love with it 🤷‍♂️ guess we just aren't all the same in our reactions. MDPV just fit me like a glove, ticked every box and then some. God I miss it sometimes so much but I know I am very much better off without it.

I kinda like a-pihp though. Not as crazy as MDPV but gets the job done. 250-333mg seems to be just about the perfect amount for me to have a quickie one night binge and then a modest benzo dose is all that's needed to put me to sleep a couple hours after the last hit. Wake up the next day as if I didn't party like crazy the night before. So it's great for scratching the itch without launching me into a week long binge, cause that's what MDPV always did...

MDPV was something that changed the course of my life forever. I think there's a few people out there who might understand where I'm coming from when I say that smoking (for me) MDPV has produced an abiding addiction that eclipses all other things. To me, it makes cocaine, crack, meth or anything else look dull. When I have the stuff, as the weeks roll on I'll often quit smoking cigarettes by mistake.

MDPV, a-PVP, lots of dodgy shit, and a-PiHP... Shit has it really been 10 years? Yep.

I would take 1g of MDPV (or as close as I can get) over 10g of the purest methamphetamine any day. It does what no other substance does, it replaces life with a numb euphoria, and you can function just enough to get yourself into big big trouble. It's the greatest most evil soul destroying amazing compound and I can't even get the real stuff anymore and it's still a problem.

Anyway if the shoe fits. I want out, I've definitely got a problem with this drug and I need all the help I can get...

This is a very interesting paper. Mecamylamine is something that I would like to try, because I'm so tired of the hold this thing has over me.

I don't know if I'm alone, but I plan to obtain Mecamylamine. It's not widely available from pharma sources, but can be obtained direct from China (fitting I suppose).

I'm interested to know if there's anybody out there who might share my interest in this topic.

Lowers blood pressure

From the paper (which is worth reading if you're affected by any of the issues raised):
In conclusion, the present study shows that the self-administration of MDPV is highly rewarding. A relatively brief period of MDPV self-administration also led to the development of dependence as indicated by elevated reward thresholds between self-administration sessions. After the first few days of MDPV self-administration, MDPV intake is driven by positive (euphoria) and negative (diminished anhedonia) reinforcement processes. The present study also showed that nAChR blockade decreased the self-administration of MDPV and prevented the increase in brain reward function. Nicotinic receptor blockade did not affect operant respond in a control study with chocolate flavored food pellets. There are currently no treatments for MDPV addiction. Nicotinic receptor blockade might be a safe and effective option to decrease MDPV intake in people with an MDPV addiction."
Tried Butylone this way back when. Kinda of interesting but never ever really gave me the euphoria or rush of tooting 4 MEC. If anything was ever done perfectly I gotta say that was made perfect. I know that Cathinones will break down when heated so cannot really say if you are getting some good or bad effect ?? But I can tell you I VAPE daily all the juices made out there and NO QUESTION Nicotine is the most addicting chemical on Earth. Wish they did make a mild stim that was vapable cause I would be all over it!

You put the MDPV on foil and smoke it like that - all other ROA's were irrelevant to me (I gather shooting it is quite something).

Is there anybody better educated than me who can explain the findings in this paper, I'm particularly interested in the interaction between Mecamylamine and MDPV, and what one might expect to see if there were a human trial.

Lowers blood pressure

I'm identical to you, I don't know what I'm gonna do when my stash runs out. Here in the UK no-one really does MDPV and crystal meth is never seen or spoke of, except by me. But ive always snorted my PV until 3 months ago and now I smoke it and omg has my intake upped. I'm crazee for this divine lover who takes my pain and allows me courage to get shit done that I'd never manage if I didn't use it. However I'm scared of the thought of life without it and just had a 3 month traumatic affair when my dealer said no more ever, all gone. And it was no more, I sent strangers online money to try and buy some, got ripped off many times and decided I would seek some dia morphine ampoules and take myself out. I was serious, divine intervention happened and out of the no more ever again geezer finds me half a kilo and says this is the last tho it's been stashed for 10 years and he had received a call from his vendor who left him with loads of stuff, ket, dmt, pink peril mdma and my MDPV I paid £10 gram and Im buzzing cos its the old mdpv from 2006 ish and quality is good. However since I started smoking it I'm killing it easy g a day or more and I'm struggling to use less cos I'm fairly green on this method of administration. Will I be able to go back to sniffing it or will it kill my lungs? These last 3 months have taken their toll on my sinuses I've gone deaf, had chest infections and I know it's all down to smoking the hcl, so remarks welcomed and hopes of finding someone to help me wash it. In the name of harm reduction.

Found MDpV to cause extreme paranoia, a worse fiend/fien than Crack (that’s saying something), and emotionally exhausting. I had the parallel focus of meth (focusing on one thing and unable to focus on anything else, including my girlfriend who at this point was yelling at me.. I was watching the neighbors outside it was New Years and they were in the woods at 3AM$

But ya, pretty horrific drug for me. Nothing will ever beat how amphetamines made me
Feel, function and boost of libido.

Amphetamine paste > cocaine > meth > Benzedrex inhalers >.. then MDPV.

And I was on GHB while on mdpv and still had all those negative effects

It was a case of no effect or no pleasurable effect. I was heavily using Pentedrone at that time. So the memory is hazy covering that period. But both my experiences, no fiending at all. So weird how different people react to substance's.

Fiending played a role with my Khat use. Which is Cathinone. Maybe some Cathine. The backbone. And Pentedrone mmm.

Cocaine it plagued me. But after Methylphenidate i'd never take Cocaine again.

Noteworthy. Amphetamine and i'll go till i finish the bag. Dextro isomer, even when extracted, don't do that at all?

Last edited:
I'm identical to you, I don't know what I'm gonna do when my stash runs out. Here in the UK no-one really does MDPV and crystal meth is never seen or spoke of, except by me. But ive always snorted my PV until 3 months ago and now I smoke it and omg has my intake upped. I'm crazee for this divine lover who takes my pain and allows me courage to get shit done that I'd never manage if I didn't use it. However I'm scared of the thought of life without it and just had a 3 month traumatic affair when my dealer said no more ever, all gone. And it was no more, I sent strangers online money to try and buy some, got ripped off many times and decided I would seek some dia morphine ampoules and take myself out. I was serious, divine intervention happened and out of the no more ever again geezer finds me half a kilo and says this is the last tho it's been stashed for 10 years and he had received a call from his vendor who left him with loads of stuff, ket, dmt, pink peril mdma and my MDPV I paid £10 gram and Im buzzing cos its the old mdpv from 2006 ish and quality is good. However since I started smoking it I'm killing it easy g a day or more and I'm struggling to use less cos I'm fairly green on this method of administration. Will I be able to go back to sniffing it or will it kill my lungs? These last 3 months have taken their toll on my sinuses I've gone deaf, had chest infections and I know it's all down to smoking the hcl, so remarks welcomed and hopes of finding someone to help me wash it. In the name of harm reduction.
When me and my ex were doing over, we made sure to always eat three times a day, we took multivitamins, and administered b12 shots. I found trying to hold out on redosing for as long as possible would sometimes be worth doing. But better than that would be the day or two I’d take off to help my tolerance. And I’ve done pv every way possible. Every way has its own high. The only drug I’ve ever known to do that. Oh gosh how I miss it.

Lowers blood pressure

Low dose naltrexone?