• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs MDPHP (Methylenedioxypyrrolidinohexiophenone)

I feel pretty ashamed of this but I miss the days I was using IN doses of a-php... in fact knowing that it has dissapeared from the EU market I often think about getting 1-2 grams of a-phip or md-php to try, I think I could enjoy it, if done as responsibly as I can (so, you know , never say never with pyros...).
There's any extensive and exhaustive report of md-php effects compared with other caths like NEP, Hexen or a-php to know what to expect??
I know it's pure vice, so I dislike to feel like a fucking hedonist, which I don't consider myself to be, but ....
once is always a good one

The first time I thought this is really nice, quite like mdpv. But after the second or third dose it got so disgusting that I was really repelled by this stuff. I will never consume this stuff again, horrible stimulant, mdpv seemed to be mileages better.

The first time I thought this is really nice, quite like mdpv. But after the second or third dose it got so disgusting that I was really repelled by this stuff. I will never consume this stuff again, horrible stimulant, mdpv seemed to be mileages better.
Disgusting in terms of what..?
anxiety? vasoconstriction? void feeling?

disguisting bodyload, had the same with eutylone. on mdphp i helped myself with taking some 3-cec, it got much better soon after and the evening was saved.

disguisting bodyload, had the same with eutylone. on mdphp i helped myself with taking some 3-cec, it got much better soon after and the evening was saved.
Worse than a-php? a-php is totally disgusting, the bodyload is too much, but the euphoria, you know, the euphoria is never too much! but it's pretty intense at least,
the thing is that I ended up binging several times and the comedown was harsh as fuck, never got any worse comedown...
hexen has a horrible comedown too,
with a-php I got chest pressure/pain, tachycardia, severe brain fog, severe anxiety, horrible vasoconstriction...
all that shit?

Havent managed to get a pack containing this stuff to ever actually arrive. NL -> US just sucks big hairy ass these days. Too bad it isn’t domestically available like a-Pihp has been. Have done my fair share of a-pihp and a-pcyp lately but I’m really craving a newer (to me) pyro experience. Money is so tight these days that I won’t risk gambling with NL anymore.

You can't expect anything from the NL to arrive. Most vendors from there won't even ship here anymore. Sad but true. Things changed in a big way, when covid happened. Not sure why those should be related, but all of a sudden certain countries started to be watched.