Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDP2P and freebase MA fusion? sythesis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaycubmay56

Greenlighter
im looking for someone that has done a little bit of chemistry. i want to know if you can take freebased methamphetamine and MDP2P and liquid fusion some how, or if i would have to add a reduction agent and reflux/distill.... and if even in the end produce the end production of MDMA... also if there is anyone out there currently pulling ephedrine from Ephedra. Sinica, and if so whats your method and yeild..... for some reason i have no faith in anyon acctualy having any knowledge but i have hope... please keep this subject on topic.

Last edited:
Synthesis discussion is not allowed here, please read the forum rules before posting again. Closing
im looking for someone that has done a little bit of chemistry. i want to know if you can take freebased methamphetamine and MDP2P and liquid fusion some how, or if i would have to add a reduction agent and reflux/distill.... and if even in the end produce the end production of MDMA... also if there is anyone out there currently pulling ephedrine from Ephedra. Sinica, and if so whats your method and yeild..... for some reason i have no faith in anyon acctualy having any knowledge but i have hope... please keep this subject on topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.