• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

mdma

pastelblonde

Greenlighter
Recently at a festival I've done about .8 to a gram of mdma in the course of two full days. It's been three days and I've been having heart palpitations and last night I had a hallucination of my room spinning till I snapped out of it. The heart palpitations aren't constant, and very short. Anyone know if these symptoms will go away? I've done mdma before and I'm not a frequent user.

Hello!

You took too much, too closely together.

You've basically pushed your brain a bit off-balance, and it's going to take some time for it to get sorted out again. Think of this as being a bit like a longer-lasting version of being dizzy after spinning in circles; it sucks, but it's not permanent. It's hard to say how long it will take. You might feel right as rain in a week or two, or it may take months. In the meanwhile, take it easy and be kind your brain and body.

The more technical explanation is that MDMA releases a huge flood of the neurotransmitters that your brain uses to regulate itself (particularly your emotional state and perceptions.) In response, your brain tried to tune out that overload of a signal by making itself less sensitive to its own neurotransmitters. So, right now your brain isn't as responsive to the signals that normally keep it running smoothly, control anxiety, etc. Over time this tolerance will go away and your brain will start acting like its old self again.

This will take around 6 months. Wait it out. You broke MDMA rules. You took wayyyyyyy too much, 120mg would have been better. not 800mg........... You arent supposed to roll consecutive days.

This will take around 6 months. Wait it out. You broke MDMA rules. You took wayyyyyyy too much, 120mg would have been better. not 800mg........... You arent supposed to roll consecutive days.

It might take 6 months, but that's an awfully long time and probably not that realistic for the majority. I think most comedowns only last 1-2 weeks (which is still a helluva long time for a drug to stop effecting you) and at maximum a month. Other than BL I've never heard of 6 month comedowns so let's try to remain optimistic for the OP.

Anyone know if these symptoms will go away?

Yes they should over time - just wait it out. A healthy lifestyle including exercise and diet could help speed up the process.

I would just try to relax, metabolites are still working their way out of your system and then it can take a few days for homeostasis to return. You can expend a lot of energy while on MDMA and it can take some time for things to simmer down, and with sleep deprivation especially it can just take a few good nights sleep. Try to get some sleep, take it easy and eat well.

Roll once, wait 3 months. roll twice without a 3 month break.........+ 3 more months. This is the safest way to roll........ Sorry. You have to respect this drug, i know its fun and hard to imagine not doing once in a while, but you must abstain! Remaining optimistic is exactly what I did. OP will be fine in 6 months (FOR SURE) rather than waiting less and they aren't. Never wrong to be over-the-top about mdma HR. It can destroy you.

Recently at a festival I've done about .8 to a gram of mdma in the course of two full days. It's been three days and I've been having heart palpitations and last night I had a hallucination of my room spinning till I snapped out of it. The heart palpitations aren't constant, and very short. Anyone know if these symptoms will go away? I've done mdma before and I'm not a frequent user.

You should be fine in a couple of days--DONT TAKE 5-htp it causes more side effects than is worth it.

You slapped your brain around -- made it experience a brave new world, and now it's like WHAT THE FUCK MAN! THIS IS SOME BORING ASS SHIT! BRING BACK THE ROLLZ

Seriously.

1. 800 mg is a bit much for 2 days -- I've done it, lots of people have -- but we all agree it should probably be a 1 time -- awesome fucking story kind of thing

2. You will be fine

3. Don't listen to the 3 month or 6 month bullshit -- I rolled 2-3 times a week for 2 years straight, if it was a good weekend (TH-Sun) I could barely count the scooby snacks i ate on both hands -- NEVER lost the magic only called out sick from work TWICE bitches!

4. Learn how your body reacts to substances

5. DONT PANIC (Hitchiker LOLZ) -- seriously, getting OCD about the symptoms will give you a fucking mood disorder