Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Mdma

L

Luciferum

Hi everyone,
I had tried for the first time a month ago this thing called '' one million dollar bill'' pill been told was ecstasy. In the following weeks I've tried crystals of ecstasy too (max 1-2 doses x 1 night x week) but I started to believe what was given to me was something else. I'll just list the effects of each out of three experiences I had to give you a clear picture of my experience and hopefully get some advice in how recognizing MDMA in the future.

1. One million dollar (rectangular grey pill)- My experienced friends normally took half of pill in few hours, I took 1 and an half in two hours,mixing with alcohol and weed. Felt really hyper and dancing non stop for some hours, lights were shaking a lot and I had kind of ' trips' like seeing things happen and suddenly ''waking up'' ( I was standing with eyes wide opened) and realizing nothing ever happened, apparently I was staring the void for few minutes while tripping. Also my jaw was clenching a lot and soar for few days. Then I slept like a baby and had no bad side effects the day after apart from a really sore jaw.
2. Crystals (quite clear bits and bit of powder)- introduced to me as ecstasy, I bought half a gram and told to cut 5 doses out of it .Took one dose after consumption of alcohol then just had few glasses of water. Hyper,no much of jaw clenching but I had black outs. Apparently I spoke with a guy for over 30 minutes, even gave him my number correctly etc and never remembered of this neither when my friends told me what my talk with the stranger was about and after seen his picture on facebook which is weird cuz I remember stuff happened just before that. Also don't remember much of all evening,neither which ones of my friends I danced with.
3.Crystals - I took this light brown ones been told was strong so just a touch of powder with my little finger and couldn't feeling any kick after an hour so I took the one I had the time before, the clear crystals and kicked very quickly,I'd say 15 mins max, lights were shacking a lot, felt hyper,a bit of jaw clenching and short blackouts as I met a guy and stayed with him ever since after but I couldn't recall when or where exactly we met during the evening .No bad side effects apart from very dry mouth.

At this stage I don't know what to think cuz seems ecstasy should give this 'love' or 'melting' sensation but I never felt it .
Any advice?
My intention is to use it as recreational drug, once in a while and small doses as I like to stay conscious and have good time with people without passing out.
Need heeeelp
Thanks

If you goal is to help you identify MDMA by feeling it then this thread will be closed in MED.

The only help we can really give you here is to buy yourself a test-kit as they test for the presence of MDMA and you'd know that you're actually taking MDMA.

Anonymous ------> MED

molly is a slang term used to call crystal mdma...if people sells shit and calls it molly this not mean that molly isn't mdma...and by the way you don't need to have a test kit to tell your mdma is fake, if it doesn't give empathy is fake for sure

Molly is slang for anything ranging from misc cathinones, piperazine to (meth)amphetamine as well MDMA.

Dude saying if it doesn't give empathy it's fake, I disagree. MDMA almost never gives me empathy feelings. It makes me more egotistical if anything, I love the sound of my own voice of MDMA. I couldn't give less of a crap about most other people when on it. Only treshold doses seem to create empathogenic effects...

don't call it empathy, but it should give talkativiness and make you more extrovert, at least for me

about the second experience, black out are not uncommon when mixing mdma and alchool

molly is a slang term used to call crystal mdma...if people sells shit and calls it molly this not mean that molly isn't mdma...and by the way you don't need to have a test kit to tell your mdma is fake, if it doesn't give empathy is fake for sure

Don't push that shit around here, everyone needs a test kit. You want to avoid taking substances that are fake, not be a human test kit.