• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Mdma xr?

nancy145

Bluelighter
I don't have an MDMA test kit yet so i cant try this for a week or so, but i'm wondering if i could basically turn normal street MDMA into MDMA XR. I have empty pill caps of adderall XR(opened it and parachuted it and saved the caps), so I'd crush up the MDMA and put it into the caps, closing them so theyre just like they were before, but with MDMA instead of adderall. Would this work? and how long will the MDMA XR last? I'm pretty sure adderall IR lasts 4 hours and adderall XR lasts about 12, so would that mean 3 times as long as normal?

That would be a great thing but unfortunately no. the capsule has nothing to do with the XR effect of the adderall. The little beads that were in the capsule are what made it XR.

Yeah, using the adderall capsules would be the same as using any other gel cap, it dissolves quickly and then it would all be released.

Could oxyContin caps work? cuz i think oxyContin isn't actually oxycodone XR, it's just made to release slower.

The way MDMA works is by releasing a chemical called serotonin. When your brain is running out of serotonin you can't get very high anymore. Typically our brains will run low on serotonin after a couple hours in and hence re-dosing is not as strong as the original dose, I believe extended release would run into this same roadblock. It's hard to trip on MDMA for 12 hours straight because your brain simply doesn't have enough serotonin to release.

Taking a smaller first dose (60-80mg or so) and then redosing another 40-80mg 2 hours later is likely the next best thing.

I leave the OxyContin subject to the opoid people but to my knowledge one extended release mechanism on the 60mg is the red coating that you can wash off to make it more IR. OxyContin itself might be formulated in whatever way to last longer though (oxy-continuous is what it stands for by the way) outside of the pill casing so I don't think there's a pill casing out there for this, might be something you could surround a pill casing with to stop it from being broken down by stomache acid and so forth as easy but this could affect proper metabolism and you might not get as much bang for your buck.

So redosing is the best option if you really want to be high for a long time, though redosing is not the healthiest. Take antioxidants and vitamins like vitamin E the days leading up to the trip and vitamin C the day of! Goodluck, make sure you test your stuff well.

Last edited:
No, the capsule has nothing to do with the release time of any drug. You cannot make extended release MDMA, period.

Extended release drugs only cause extended release because of modifications to the actual chemical and are nothing to do with the capsule it's kept in. For example vyvanse has a chemical which is metabolized in the body to turn into adderall and that metabolizing time effectively causes the 'extended release'. So in short, putting MDMA into a capsule won't significantly change the release time.