Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA with prescription medications

T

ThrowawayMDMA2CB

Hi all

First time visiting this site after stumbling upon a similar helpful thread.

I'm based in the UK and I've asked TalkToFRANK this question but they were unable to give me an answer.

I'm going to a festival and am planning on taking MDMA and maybe some 2CB. I'm on some medication called Prednisolone which are 'steroid tablets' (because I have bad eczema and it they are used to calm my system and skin - not steroid tablets for weird muscle stuff!) and the anti-allergy tablets Fexofenadine (again, for itching and eczema).

I'm like 90% sure nobody can actually answer this, but assuming the MDMA I get is actual MDMA (I know you can never tell exactly what the drug is), is there any danger to mixing this and my prescription meds?

Any info at all would be appreciated. I am doing lots of research to make sure I'll be OK at the festival so literally any info/anecdotes/comments are appreciated.

Thanks all
I appreciate it

It's hard to tell...there is some relation between the effects of MDMA and cortisol but I'm not sure that could be extrapolated to other corticosteroids.

You likely wouldn't have any issues although ultimately the safest thing to do would be wait. There are reports I found where people mixed the two with no noticeable differences or interactions but it's really impossible to tell without running a lot of tests before and after use.