• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

MDMA with Heroin for come down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxii69

Greenlighter
Hi, so I've been doing roxicodone 30mg for a few years now. I've only really done them on weekends but recently I've been doing them more often.. i usually just take about 60mgs about 3-4x a week. But now I started snorting a little heroin here and there when I don't have the roxis. Never really had any horrible unbearable withdrawals. I can go weeks without taking anything and I feel ok. Lately been feeling a little more aches than usual when I go a day without it... but it goes away within a day or 2. So anyway, last night I decided to take some Molly, (for the first time in months) I was completely sober when I took it. It felt great. Usually when I do coke or Molly, I take an opiate (oxy) towards the end for the come down, it works great towards the end of my Molly trip, it mellows me out and I don't have a horrible come down from it and I'm able to sleep great... No crash, no molly hangover.
So last night when I was coming down off of the Molly, I needed opiates for the come down as usual, but instead I snorted heroin. I always took Oxys for the crash...but for some reason, this time it feels like I wasn't really feeling the effects of the dope that much. I feel as if the Molly was overpowering the feeling of the heroin...still felt the heroin a bit but I still feel WIRED from the Molly and I feel as if I'm almost having withdrawl symptoms, like minor aches and pains throughout my body. How is this possible to feel withdrawls while I already have the heroin in my system? Is this because the Molly is completely masking and blocking the heroin effects? I feel like i would have been better off taking a pill for this instead, it always worked like a charm. But not this time with the dope! I need answers, I am so confused. Usually after I take an opiate after a Molly trip I feel amazing and ready to sleep. But now I'm feeling terrible as if I need more opiates in my system and I am wide wake. Not even a little nod. I am still feeling the Molly even tho I keep taking more lines of dope every hour. It's def not mellowing me out this time. Please help.
Thanks.

FYI:
I didn't even take a massive amount of Molly either, I just did a little bit to feel a nice buz. I wasn't rolling hard, so I don't understand why this is happening. I probably took more dope than Molly. but for some reason no matter how many times i take a little more dope at a time (in moderation of course) i just can't feel it like how I'm supposed to feel it. Been snorting just about half a bag every hour or so. I sniffed some about 4x in the last 4 hours. And I never shot up and never plan to. I am never taking Molly before heroin again. I feel like i would have been better off with the Roxis. (Which is my drug of choice, i prefer that over dope any day)

Hey man, I'm sorry, but there's not really a definitive answer to this question. Basically, when you begin combining drugs, you can ultimately expect the unexpected. What I mean is that even though you're well-familiar with the effects of Opioids and MDMA, you're not as familiar with the effects of the two together, which of course, can produce effects independent of either drugs by themselves.

So, given that and back to my point, there's no real answer to this question. It sounds like you just experienced Heroin and MDMA. As far as still feeling sick, that could also be anything. It could be bunk dope, it could be the MDMA overpowering it or it could be the intesity of the comedown telling you that you need more sedatives. Again, all we could do is speculate, which is no good for anyone in this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.