• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA While on Steroids (Trenbolone)

oceanus99

Greenlighter
I'm in contest prep for a bodybuilding competition, and about 7 weeks out.

Currently on:

750mg Testosterone Enanthate/week

420 Tren Acetate/week (started a week ago)

50 oral Winstrol Everyday

25mg Aromasin/day

0.75 Cabergoline/week

I'm going to a rave with my gf in 2 weeks and we're planning to roll. I'd only do a point of mdma and take protective supplements like ALA, ALCAR, and vit E.

Followed by 5-HTP 36-48 hours after the roll.

I've been reading online and came across the fact that tren can deplete serotonin levels and also prevent your body from producing more. Will this ruin my roll? Long shot, but has anyone been in this situation? Should I stop my tren for a few days beforehand?

I know I might get a lot of flack for making this post.. I'm just looking for an answer to the question though. Thanks.

I'm in contest prep for a bodybuilding competition, and about 7 weeks out.

Currently on:

750mg Testosterone Enanthate/week

420 Tren Acetate/week (started a week ago)

50 oral Winstrol Everyday

25mg Aromasin/day

0.75 Cabergoline/week

I'm going to a rave with my gf in 2 weeks and we're planning to roll. I'd only do a point of mdma and take protective supplements like ALA, ALCAR, and vit E.

Followed by 5-HTP 36-48 hours after the roll.

I've been reading online and came across the fact that tren can deplete serotonin levels and also prevent your body from producing more. Will this ruin my roll? Long shot, but has anyone been in this situation? Should I stop my tren for a few days beforehand?

I know I might get a lot of flack for making this post.. I'm just looking for an answer to the question though. Thanks.

Quite a dose you're on there. How do you handle that much test with an already high dose of tren.

Can't answer your question but if you're currently prepping I wouldn't do MDMA as it will hurt your condition for at least a week or two afterwards. When I still used to take lots of drugs I was always useless in the gym the next week. I always felt flat as a pancake and weak as shit.