• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA + Weed + Darkness = Amazeballs

beertruck95

Greenlighter
This is an experience I had with MDMA about 3 days ago. this was my 5th time rolling And I had just purchased a gram from a reliable source. passed a test with flying colors, And It was one big 1.2 rock. Beautiful:). anyways I purchased it for a festival My girlfriend and I are going to this spring. I had the next couple days off work So I decided I was going to test a small amount and see how strong it was. I noticed under dosing any substance for me always leads to mild anxiety and an overall uncomfortable experience, Like I have one foot in and one foot out. I waited it out for about 4-5 hours and was kind of disappointed, and Thought maybe I should've taken a booster earlier to get where I wanna be, instead of waiting for it to hit me for so long.

But I really wanted to drop again I felt unsatisfied. I had little to no serotonin release and thought I could dose a larger amount, smoke bowl to give it a little boost, and Actually roll even though I missed the window of opportunity (yes I know this is bad for you). So i weighed out 160 mg, took it, And then smoked a bong load to follow it up. Within 15 minutes I went from being stoned, To instantly rolling balls, no come up whatsoever. I think this may have been because I already had some in my system from earlier. My eyes began shaking back and forth rapidly, and things were vibrating intensely in my vision and blurring, and euphoria began pumping through every cell of my body. Ah, this is what I was looking for earlier. I smoked another bowl and The visuals started becoming very intense so I laid on my bed, turned off the lights and put on ODESZA's My friends Never Die Album on my iPod. With my eyes open, My room pitch black, I could vividly see a tunnel made of kaleidoscopic geometric patterns pouring into my 3rd eye, dancing to the beautiful music and giving me an unbelievable show. I felt like I was seeing pure love and energy being transmitted through my entire being. This lasted all night until I fell asleep along with different complex visions manifesting in the darkness. Has anyone ever experienced psychedelia like this from MDMA and weed before? Or was this just some really good MDMA? along with music and darkness it Gave me probably one of the most magical experiences of my life!

Bro for me 2.5 years sober only water and I'm still trying to get back to normal from this awful drug (mdma) I went to the emergency room like 3 times in this 2.5 years. I only did 10 times or maybe a little more I think but I regret ever used this drug. Be safe and stay clean.

absolutely, but even better:

MDMA + weed + nitrous

un-fucking-believable