Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA w/ J-Pouch / ileal pouch

Ladous

Greenlighter
Hi All!

I was wondering if anyone can answer a widespread question.

I have an ileal pouch or also known as a J-Pouch. I was diagnosed with IBD (Inflammatory bowel disease) in 2013 then later that year, Ulcerative Colitis.
This moved onto surgery to form a illestomy for a short while then finally an ileal pouch which i've had for 2-3 years now.

I haven't taken MDMA before but want to try it, so I wanted to know if my ileal pouch could be affects.
I've smoked weed before, and still do, but I haven't taken any drugs orally.

Also, if anybody can reccomend a dosage or any precautions I should take for safety, that would be greatly appreciated.

That's about it.

Thanks

Hi All!

I was wondering if anyone can answer a widespread question.

I have an ileal pouch or also known as a J-Pouch. I was diagnosed with IBD (Inflammatory bowel disease) in 2013 then later that year, Ulcerative Colitis.
This moved onto surgery to form a illestomy for a short while then finally an ileal pouch which i've had for 2-3 years now.

I haven't taken MDMA before but want to try it, so I wanted to know if my ileal pouch could be affects.
I've smoked weed before, and still do, but I haven't taken any drugs orally.

Also, if anybody can reccomend a dosage or any precautions I should take for safety, that would be greatly appreciated.

That's about it.

Thanks

I would not rectally administer it. Other than that I cannot think of a reason that a pseudo-rectum fashioned from intestinal tissue would be a reason NOT to take MDMA.

Last edited by a moderator:
You made my chuckle.
Thanks for the reply.
I think I'm gonna try it, nervous of course.

Sometimes low salt levels can be an issue for patients with an ileal pouch, so it might not be a bad idea to give a little more thought to your fluid intake while on MDMA (which can cause retention of water and disrupt salt levels further if you drink a lot of water.) If you're going to be physically active (dancing or such) I'd suggest sports drinks as a better option than water. (But that's probably a good idea for anybody.)

MDMA can be irritating/disruptive to the digestive tract (both while coming up and after use), but I don't imagine that would amount to a medically serious problem.