• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Misc MDMA vs cocaine for sociability, parties etc?

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
Any opinion on which increases sociability more?

Cocaine is historically known as the "party drug", but in recent years mdma may have taken that title.

Opinions?

If they are both quality product, I would probably choose cocaine every time, if it's a matter of being sociable. I just don't get chatty on mdma. Maybe I'd pick mdma if it was for a rave, and I wanted to just get in the zone and get lost dancing for a few hours.

That pleasant, mellow introspection one gets on MDMA where they're filled with love, I assume that's absent with Cocaine?

Or is it?

A lot of people choose the cocaine, but for me cocaine is only a party drug the first couple of lines then I’m usually sneaking out the party to head home so I can snort my cocaine in peace and fuck my gal.

MDMA has always been and always will be my choice for party drug. It can be done very often though which limits its use to only the best parties, aka small festivals.

But on MDMA I’m just like the perfect version of myself, I’m quick and witty, empathetic/caring, and unlike most times drugs or not I actually like talking to people. Normally I’m not one to spark too much conversation with strangers or people I’m not super close with.

Also much better for dancing than cocaine too, obviously :)

-GC

Not unless you've been awake for days and get into some sleep deprived psychosis.

I'd pick the MDMA every time fwiw.

Last edited:
That pleasant, mellow introspection one gets on MDMA where they're filled with love, I assume that's absent with Cocaine?

Or is it?
Mdma to me is much more heavy and draining. I get too introspective, its like I'm comfortable but I'm slightly second guessing myself.

Cocaine is more light and pleasantly stimulating for me. After enough use it will have you feeling strung out and hyperaware though.

Yeah MDMA is too heavy an experience. That empathy shit doesn't necessarily translate into sociability. Maybe on a smallish dose of good quality product. Same goes for cocaine though to be honest. In social terms both drugs have something in common—people on them are very annoying if you are sober.

Whenever I've been in social gatherings with coke, it's usually a case of people talking over each other, egos inflated to the max, sometimes pretty shady people involved and weird vibes - or I just end up overdoing it till I'm gakked af and desperately wanting benzos or heroin to take the edge off...

At least with MDMA I don't mind being quiet, even if people around me are being overly lovey dovey and it's a cheese fest, I'm too content to really care or judge.

MDMA = anorgasmia, inability to nut, orgasm or climax (at least for myself at 140 mg).

Does cocaine have this effect?

I attribute MDMA to sleeping with my long time dream girl high school crush at a party 😄 and I’m not very social normally. Funny thing is Is all the kids at the party were preppy drinking twisted teas meanwhile my friend and his girl and me are rolling face drinking our own bottle of vodka 😂

So yes mdma is the winner easily

Blow makes me edgy after a couple hours and not feel good in a crowd while MDMA taken responsibly/moderately would have me feeling less on edge and also more in tune with others in a way coke has never made me feel lol.

MDMA for sure but who is going to a party and turning down good coke?

I guess the volume of blow I would do in a night might be uncalled for because good coke in moderation shouldn't make you edgy and uncomfortable in your own skin?

Put either one in front of me or both see what happens.

Ran into some kids on molly and coke last 4th of July not sure that is a good idea but Bella Figura is hinting at what they were like.

Mdma to me is much more heavy and draining. I get too introspective, its like I'm comfortable but I'm slightly second guessing myself.

Cocaine is more light and pleasantly stimulating for me. After enough use it will have you feeling strung out and hyperaware though.

That’s a very deep and interesting perspective about MDMA but reflecting entirely true for me too. Like I’m constantly content but also i remember every x amount of seconds or minutes kind of looking around and second guessing I’m too fucked up for my surroundings. If that makes sense I also second guess myself on MDMA which I guess why it’s good at a rave with sunglasses and music so loud and lights so bright you couldn’t notice if the guy next to you was sober or full blown in another world

Would depend on the social situation. If it's a lively party with dancing and everybody going wild, then Cocaine will get the job done. It will energize you, but without any of the odd psychedelic effects that MDMA can come with.

If it's a quiet social night in with a few close friends and you want to get deep into the meaning of life, existence, the universe... and so on. Then MDMA would be your champion right there.