• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA vomiting

Youngboy

Greenlighter
I've seen threads based on vomiting on the come up and have seen the reasons being from serotonin in the stomach etc. however everytime SWIM does MDMA he vomits afterwards on the come down. He feels great for a few hours then it's dry heaving for hours straight and not being able to sleep. Should SWIM consider snorting the MDMA would that have a better come down off it?

If u puke on the come up that means it some good shit, dats all. I've heard of people puking when they come down from speed. Try to drink plenty of water/or better sports drinks...stuff with electrolytes and take some vitamins and maybe you wont feel so horrible.

I dont think snorting it would make the comedown any better...probably worse actually, the comeup will be more rapid and so would the comedown.

I barf every single time, but thats cause its damn good stuff, lower your dose a bit until you find the sweet spot of not barfing. Barfing afterwards, maybe not md? Test your stuff.

PS: we dont SWIM here. I dont see a pool anywhere.

i have never vomited from mdma (although i do get pretty bad heartburn on the comedown most of the time. eating some bread usually works wonders) nor do i know anyone who has done so. i wonder how often that happens with clean stuff...
the only such incidents i remember were when friends didn't want to wait for the (lab) test results and dropped pills that later turned out to be mcpp (which thankfully has almost disappeared in the last few years). they didn't vomit in the comeup but rather during and after the experience with mcpp...

Vomiting is actually a fairly common phenomenon but its more common with MDA than with MDMA in my experience.

It is also much more likely to happen if you have caffeine in a pill than with just the chemical itself.

That said, it is well known that MDMA stimulates 5-HT3, the so-called "chemo receptor", which triggers nausea and vomiting. There are drugs that specifically work against this (the -setron drugs, ondansetron aka Zofran is one such drug) but they are rarely prescribed by doctors unless you have a condition that warrants it in which case, you shouldn't be taking drugs anyway.

Antacids are pretty much useless but ginger root capsules have helped some people in the past.

I wouldn't necessarily say its a matter of clean versus cut and more a matter of how much active dosage you end up with. The likelihood of nausea increases as the dose increases just like most other drugs that induce terrible anxiety.

Its very unusual to vomit on the come down. I cant recall that ever happening to anyone around me.

Its very unusual to vomit on the come down. I cant recall that ever happening to anyone around me.

I missed the part about this happening at the comedown and in the case of MDMA, I totally agree. I have had friends throw up on the comedown from MDA though.

I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss it as not being MDMA, however. I have seen people throw up when coming down just from overdoing it that night (dehydrated from dancing like a mad person on the dancefloor which was probably 95 degrees from all the people and poor ventilation, aka Caffeine, for example) and I've personally tossed my cookies on the comedown when I haven't taken care of myself although its pretty rare. To that note though, I have an iron stomach and rarely puke from anything.