• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA used to be fun for me...what happened?

taradactyldara

Greenlighter
I've been a regular roller (every month or two) for the passed 3 years, and I used to really enjoy the experience and feeling it gave me. My friends and I would do home rolls as well as going to various shows and festivals, and both were always a banging ass time. Recently (maybe my last 5 rolls over the passed year), it's been a different feeling. I can tell the rolls are still the same, but something has changed in me I feel like. It's becoming more of an overwhelming feeling everytime I roll, and once it starts I just want it to be over with. Each time I come down I almost regret taking it, because I miss out on certain things during the experience. I'll only take .2g at a time, usually a little less because I'm smaller. But these recent rolls end up really screwing me up, where I can't move my muscles or even talk (I can hear people fine though). Then ironically, I end up getting really tired where I can't stay awake, and then just pass out. When I first started rolling a couple years ago, I wouldn't be able to sleep all day because I'd be so awake. So, what's changed? I think it may be that my mindset has changed, and if so, is there anyway I can fix it?
By the way...all of my products are tested, so I honestly don't want to hear a lecture about that because it doesn't have anything to do with it.

I got the same thing in the past. I think it was from high amount of sports and cut my gym actvitiy 1-2days before rolling but no effect I still felt like I'm tired as hell.
I hate that feeling. It makes you so tired and you can't even stand up and want to sit down all night..

I think it's psychological. At least for me, it was. Maybe you concentrate on your "high" than your environment.

How is your mdma high? Still rolling but tired? or feeling in awkard state(not high - not normal) and tired?

You probably has "lost the magic" :( It's something somehow expected after all the years you used the substance.

Initially you need to take a long break from it. I'm talking about 6 months - 1 year or so.

If that doesn't bring it back, you can try PIRACETAM

Piracetam and Noopept are drugs called nootropics which are designed to enhance cognition (make you smarter).

They have also been anecdotally reported (scientifically sound) to boost MDMA potency.

Some people find this amazing, and find that it enhances all aspects.
Others find that they become too ‘logical’ while rolling, and lose out on some of the empathy boost.

If you do, try 10mg noopept or 3200mg piracetam for a few days before, the day of, and a few days after.
BRINGING BACK THE MAGIC WITH PIRACETAM?

Source: www.rollsafe.org

have you tried a lower dose recently? high doses sure have the potential to lock you to the couch.

btw: pure mdma normally doesn't cause any problems with sleeping afterwards...

The 3 year MDMA usage has changed your brain. You have, most likely, 'lost the magic,' and the jury's still out on whether or not that's permanent, though signs point to yes.

.2 is way too much. Seriously, people need to throw this idea out of their heads. LESS IS MORE. .2 will make you feel the way you described. try 120. Youll be flying and have energy. Also make sure you wait 3+ months from the last time. You were rolling too often.

Thank you for all of your responses! All of them make alot of sense hearing it from somebody else. I will definitely be taking a break, my bff said she was interested too. she's having no reaction whatsoever to mdma anymore so she's having the same negative feelings about it. Again thanks guys! :)