• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA use with a concussion that's on-going for 3 monthsbeen

Athlete

Greenlighter
So 3 months ago, I went skiing and I smashed my head very hard on the hill which resulted in a concussion. I did not lose consciousness or vomit but my vision was blurred and overall my body felt weak. I suffered from blurry vision and constant headaches for 1 months as I rested at home (i went to see optomitrist and I do not need glasses). Eventually the headaches went away and the only symptom I have is the blurry vision and my head feeling a bit sensitive at times. I have now also started going back to the gym as I was in rehab for 3 weeks. I have spoken to several doctors and that all said that symptoms can last from week to months to up to a year even and I just have to be patient for them to go away. I also got a CAT scan and they said my brain is perfectly fine

Now there is a music festival coming up that my friends and I look forward too all year and I was originally planning on doing MDMA. I usually do 2 doses of 0.1g and it's the perfect feeling for me. Now my main concern is if I should do it or not considering that my vision has not returned to normal. MDMA is already bad as it is but I dont want to risk causing severe damage to my brain because of the symptoms I still have.

Wanted to know if there is anyone who had a similar experience as to weather im taking a serious risk, or if im just over thinking everything and ill be fine. Its been 3 months and ive returned back to my normal activities (except basketball) and was wondering if this vision issue is serious enough to not make me do it.

On a side not I wanted this summer to be my last days of doing MDMA because I am aware of the risks it has so I was looking extremely forward to doing it this summer (2-3 times)

I think it's very hard to tell if it's safe or not, since we aren't doctors and because of the varying recovery time after a concussion. Is there any way you could ask your doctor? Me personally I would wait until I've fully recovered, but that's because I did a lot of dumb things in the past and regretted them, I try to play it safe with drugs these days =D I don't know what else to tell you, can't really give you advice because I'm not really sure if it could be considered relatively safe or not, I just didn't want this thread to go down the list without a reply. I would consult your doctor about this

Hmm, to be honest, I think it will not fuck you up. But I agree to bluebull, its hard to tell, we arent doctors. So its a risk you will take, is it worth your health?

UPDATE - the festival that I am going to attend is this weekend. I have spoken to a neurologist and I have also done an examination by him. Even though I still have blurred / foggy type vision, my vision is 20/20, he told me i can play contact sports, I can go out and drink (not to get intoxicated) and whatever u do avoid any chance of getting hit on the head again. He told me my symptoms will go away anytime from 6 months to 1 year.

So am i supposed to wait this long before I roll again... Or based on what he said should it be ok to do it this weekend. Any advice helps!!!

I remember being beaten about the head by the cops some years ago and subsequently having a bleed on the brain.
My main symptom was extreme stiffness in my back and severe headache. It was so severe that I eventually attended the emergency room while on holiday in France.
They put me in a MRI and alarmed by what they saw I was rushed in an ambulance to a larger hospital in another city.
After extended examination I was given cortisone tablets and sent home.
I rolled 3 weeks later on a small dose of mdma (tested) in a quiet environment.
Towards the end of the role I was unwell and had to vomit.
So my answer to you is that I think it would not be wise to roll as long you are having blurred vision. And if you do roll, take only a small dose, do not go crazy and expect to be unwell before the end of your roll.

Why don't you read somedud's threads about concussion and mdma use. That will make up your mind. Ie don't.