• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA Use in Alt. Setting

Beishe

Greenlighter
I've only used MDMA n conjunction with large social parties that have always been at EDM shows or other music events/concerts. It was amazing fun, everytime.
Now, here's the question.
Would MDMA use still provide a fun, worthwhile experience, say at home on a rainy night with my S/O?
Like just us two, rolling around in the house. Im trying to decide if this could be actually a good and fun experience, or if I should just save this 0.5 g (good quality) Molly for some other time.. do the dancing, clubbing, etc like all the other times

In my opinion home settings, house parties, bars, outdoors etc are the best, most fun and most useful settings for MDMA. Clubs and raves can be a bit of a waste IMO depending on the type of event. I'd go for it if I were you, just need to get the dose right, some settings with close friends or a S/O can make it more intense, some settings with less sensory information than say, a rave, can make it weaker, so dose needs to be adjusted

MDMA in a home setting is a great experience :). Get some music going, kick back and go with the flow. (don't forget to try the shower together :D)

Yes yes and yes. I uses to be into the festi scene now I actually prefer home rolls with my lady. It will show you a completely different side of mdma

home rolls allow you to experience to physical euphoric effects/rushes etc much more easily, the only problem with this is that you start to see mdma as more of just a "really good feeling speed" than something special.