• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA use after 2 years

android148

Greenlighter
Hey guys! A little background here. I use to use mdma and methylone for a few years in my late 20s maybe once a month. I started to noice myself feeling down a lot leading up to me stopping the use of it. Since then I've returned to normal and feel great. It's been over 2 years since the last time I've taken it. There's a show coming up in march I would love to roll at with my girlfriend.

My question to you all is has anyone gone an extended period of time like me and have taken it again. I'm curious about how you felt after? Was there a long recovery till you felt normal again? I remember when I first started I'd bouce back quickly. Towards the end it took weeks, sometimes a couple months. Also it probably won't take much to get me going. Any suggestions on how slow it take it with the dose? Thanks

Longest break I had was around 8 months, although I never was a regular user. After those 8 months it felt amazing, almost as great as the first time I took it. Obviously your tolerance will be non existent so go easy, base the dose on your weight.

Thanks! How was the hangover? I'm sure I'll be fine I'm just curious. I'm alittle anxious since it's been a while since I touched anything.

I generally don't suffer any significant hangover after MDMA apart from those two times when I rolled so hard I needed a wheelchair ramp. Try 5htp afterwards, works like a charm.

PMK or later based MDMA has worse comedowns in my experience. I've taken molly last month but wouldnt touch it more than once afortnight. Again thats just me. Sleep and sex and conversation works like a charm;)