• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA two weekends in a row, what will happend?

andysmandy

Greenlighter
Hi!
My monkey did around 600-700mg mdma last weekend during a 12 hour span. What will happen if he does it this weekend too?
He is new to mdma and have read about the 4-6 weeks stop, but is wondering what will or can happend.

We dont "swim" here. if you did 600-700 mg of mdma in a 12 hour span, you arent following basic harm reduction with mdma, and is most likely not mdma at all. You take one strong dose and thats it, half the amount re-dose if you want to extend for an hour or so. DO NOT ROLL 2 WEEKENDS IN A ROW!!! Depression awaits. Buy a test kit, test your stuff, and wait 3+ months before doing it again. Id be willing to bet you do not have mdma.

The three month gap perpetrated by Americans on this board is ludicrous. Do you think that's what the Shulgins did? Remind me at what age he died. Remind me how alive Anne still is.

Honestly. How do certain forums, well, this one, get away with spreading this ridiculous unnecessary information dressed up as harm reduction?

The three month gap perpetrated by Americans on this board is ludicrous. Do you think that's what the Shulgins did? Remind me at what age he died. Remind me how alive Anne still is.

Honestly. How do certain forums, well, this one, get away with spreading this ridiculous unnecessary information dressed up as harm reduction?

Why even bother posting that reply man? Firstly you said it yourself, this is a harm reduction forum so the '3 month rule' is exactly that, and for good reason. You also used the Shulgins to back up your point, which isn't a great argument. Unlike the majority of us, their lives were dedicated to drug research and took a number of different chemicals but saying that Ann herself said that MDMA should not be used more than once every season. Quoting Sasha himself...

“Use them with care, and use them with respect as to the transformations they can achieve, and you have an extraordinary research tool. Go banging about with a psychedelic drug for a Saturday night turn-on, and you can get into a really bad place, psychologically. Know what you're using, decide just why you're using it, and you can have a rich experience. They're not addictive, and they're certainly not escapist, either, but they're exceptionally valuable tools for understanding the human mind, and how it works.”

Yes, most will get away with doing MDMA more than once every 3 months but thats not a reason to do so and it heightens any risk. I think 1 month minimum for sure but I also agree with the 3 month+ rule....and I'm from the UK
;) Also, I don't see how old the shulgins are/lived to has to do with anything, that doesnt mean everyone else if free from mental health problems and other risks.

andysmandy...you should defo not roll again next week. and you SHOULD NOT be taking 700mg doses, especially if you're new and have a low tolerance. Your product is probably not MDMA or is cut to shit. Test it man.

Hi!
My monkey did around 600-700mg mdma last weekend during a 12 hour span. What will happen if he does it this weekend too?
He is new to mdma and have read about the 4-6 weeks stop, but is wondering what will or can happend.

If you are new to MDMA then you should not be needing 700mg in a night. Test your gear. If you want to use the following weekend then do so.

Do not use every weekend though - give yourself a break or tolerance will build and you might get bored.

Why even bother posting that reply man?

Because he is 100% correct. Yes this is a harm reduction site but lying to people is pretty much counter productive. This section has so many myths and stories that are repeated as 'Facts' its insane.

So many people in this section actually believe that if you take more than 300Mg (two pills) a weekend your going to get SS, your not.

Hi!

«mod edit - no substance ID please»

NOT MDMA

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe NOTHING is truly fact, it is just compiled research and personal experience balled up into a grand book of reading material that will let the user determine if the risk be it high or low is what they are willing to take. Remember some people might react different in what you may call a fluke, however, that fluke which cause a major problem you never seen coming because what was FACT was really just a very high probability ......when you play roulette....every once in a while that green such pops up and you thought it was a sure thing next bet because the last game hit green.
also this is my opinion, i may be wrong

oops...sorry..instead of just feedback i would like to share my experience relevant to the Op. First off i ask myself...have i truly ever ingested MDMA even though the Maquis test kit hit on it purple for MDMA/mda/mde? i say the chances are i have after the many many rolls. When i take MDMA(or such) it hits me very hard on the crash where i would not even think of taking another dose for weeks or months (dose usually being 150-200 mgs)...but i have tried taking it where the intervals were very close (24-72 hr gap or even 2 weeks) and me no like :| its not nearly as effective or at all ..meaning i get the" I'm fu*ked up feeling" but not the desired result. That is the result from my experience...just a semi disappointing feeling which might lead you to redose to chase it which can be harmful ...

now on the other hand slightly off topic...i Preferred and always will seek out methylone before MDMA. My reason is that it uses less serotonin (can't show links for research because I'm a green lighter)while still giving you great pleasure (especially sexual) and you can re-dose in small amounts to recreate the same euphoric high you had a few hours ago, and if you have a desire to dose again the very next day after day (not advised for health reasons) you still will achieve the same effect.

Last edited:

no one gets aways with anything...we have to take every comment and every response as opinion or personal experience... NEVER FACT and respond as such.

I want to say being new to blue light but far from new as a user on many fronts that i truly respect your post count and dedication to this site. THANK YOU.

lol man.. i took 2 days in a row. last year i took like 8.5 pills in 2 months and i don't feel that something is wrong. i usually roll hard during the summer and then i have like 6 months pause. in 4 years i took less than 20 pills but when i was taking them it was usually like 2 in 4 nights or even 2 for 1 night. Your body will recover usually, i still cant believe that my memory is so strong, i can remember of every scene doing my every roll even though i was super high :) and also i mixed with alcohol all the time. and with all these facts, i am still considered a ''pussy'' in my crew as they, few years ago were taking like 10 pills in 4 nights. After those hard rolls pills dont affect them so much so now they dont even roll. Few of them were accepted to doctoral studies so yeah, it is highly unlikely that something will happen to you

It depends on your brain and grip on your life.
A double roll could make you a sad boi for 2 weeks, it might give you a euphoric after glow.

Ive taken 3 points in a night and had no comedown, ive had a single point in a night and was scat for a week.

If your md is dirty that can add to comedown, and i can tell you with certainty you dont need 7 points to roll as a begginer, thats asking to OD
1-2 points good mdma for a begginer should keep you goingmost of the night

, and i can tell you with certainty you dont need 7 points to roll as a begginer,

Cause it was not MDMA --

There are substituted 'es that are less potent and shorter lasting, some of which also cause a need to redose

The normal dose for such substances is 200-250 mg with a redose of about the same --- to get effects that almost mimic a 125-150 mg dose of MDMA.

So yeah, if you are taking .5-.7 starting out, and not putty on the floor for hours, then cracked out and unable to sleep for 24 more it ain't MDMA