• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Mdma tramadol

Yeah, you should be fine then. It would have had interactions but it would be out of your system by now.
One last thing my bad I did take it a few days prior to that last dose as well so idk if that makes it stay in my system longer? I just don’t wanna get syrotonin syndrome

Yeah, you should be fine then. It would have had interactions but it would be out of your system by now.
But if you think I’m definitely fine thanks for all your help and I’m gonna take the mdma lol it’s not a huge amount either I just really don’t want syrotonin syndrome or any bad effects from them someone lingering in my system with all the ssri and snri in tramadol

No, it'll still be fair.

Pretty much everyone who takes MDMA gets Serotonin Syndrome. It's part of the high. (sweating, tremors, diarrhea..)

No, it'll still be fair.

Pretty much everyone who takes MDMA gets Serotonin Syndrome. It's part of the high. (sweating, tremors, diarrhea..)
I’ve never once gotten syrotonin syndrome from taking mdma lol I mean there’s a come down but that’s different sweats and tremors and weeks of depression and vomiting is syrotonin syndrome it fucking sucks

I’ve never once gotten syrotonin syndrome from taking mdma lol I mean there’s a come down but that’s different sweats and tremors and weeks of depression and vomiting is syrotonin syndrome it fucking sucks
Unless you take a really large dose I suppose I was only going to take a .1

Unless it was severe you probably wouldn't know. I've had it before (I was proscribed Tramadol, Trazodone and an SSRI, plus I did DXM) and didn't realize that's what it was until my doctor said I had to go into hospital for it.

WEEKS of all that shit? It sounds very very not worth taking it if that's the case. Hours of feeling good can't be worth weeks of feeling terrible?
I don't have any personal experience of MDMA - I tried it once and got a dud pill that did fuck all - and it's been top of my list for a while but this puts me off trying it lol.

Unless it was severe you probably wouldn't know. I've had it before (I was proscribed Tramadol, Trazodone and an SSRI, plus I did DXM) and didn't realize that's what it was until my doctor said I had to go into hospital for it.

WEEKS of all that shit? It sounds very very not worth taking it if that's the case. Hours of feeling good can't be worth weeks of feeling terrible?
Well that’s what I’m saying lol how long do the antidepressants take to get out of your system kinda thing I’ll be fine then. Mdma by itself doesn’t cause syrotinnn syndrome

Serotonin syndrome is life-threatening and you get extremely sick. Sweating, tremors and diarrhea are just side effects of MDMA. If you actually get serotonin syndrome, you'll know it. You may have had it before but it's not normal and it's not part of the high, it's a very serious extreme reaction.

Serotonin syndrome is life-threatening and you get extremely sick. Sweating, tremors and diarrhea are just side effects of MDMA. If you actually get serotonin syndrome, you'll know it. You may have had it before but it's not normal and it's not part of the high, it's a very serious extreme reaction.

It depends on how bad you have it. I had it mildly and while I felt very ill it was far from extreme or life threatening.

Try mixing fluoxetine, tramadol and alcohol then you will know what SS is.. very foolish of me but you live and you learn